420 Member 4/20 Global Smoke Sesh?

CannaKitty

Okay okay... I know I have only been here a few months but if I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, my name is Kitty. I think it would be really awesome if we all planned to have a virtual mutual smoke sesh on 4/20.

We are all in different parts of the globe so obviously it couldn't occur at 4:20 for everyone (on top of the fact that I'm sure many of you have plans for the actual time on Thursday). I will be at the beach. But still... you all have come to be the only people I can truly divulge the details of my 'hobby' to and I like anything that promotes a sense of community .

Maybe just a thread... where each of us check in, with a photo of their grow and their smoke of choice on the day? Just an idea... if it doesn't get any traction ... I won't be offended .

So what are you doing on the day? Maybe someone has a better idea how to navigate getting all us 420 forum friends together...

Anyone down? I'll be here . getting baked ..

XxKitty

I will be celebrating my kids 18th birthday smoking whatever meds i have left over from my previous medicinal orders. It will be a mixture of at least 4 strains one fat joint wearing the >>>

Happy 420! Unfortunately, I have to go to work but I'll probably vape some Hash Plant when I get home. I check back then. I hope your party is a success, CannaKitty.

And, :welcome: to 420, too.

Back
Top Bottom