No THC Strain?

Happy 420, Everyone!

Has anyone got any suggestions for a strain without any THC? We have a friend who is allergic to THC but would like to try a CBD strain for her chronic pain.

:passitleft:

Just me going off the top of my head.. doesn't all strains have some thc content. Google that and sure you'll find what you need within seconds.

I have grown out a 20:1 CBD:THC strain called Thunder Struck. That's as close as I have ever come, but it still has a little THC so I guess it would depend on if it was a true allergic reaction or not.

ACDC and Candida......Candida is a offshoot of ACDC and Harlequin....It's a 20/1 CBD/THC Strain......I have some ACDC from a dispensary and love it... And have the Candida seeds on their way to me now...

Happy 420, Everyone!

Has anyone got any suggestions for a strain without any THC? We have a friend who is allergic to THC but would like to try a CBD strain for her chronic pain.

:passitleft:

Noting specific they have an array or e-liquids for vaporizer that are concentrated CBD.
I think one brand is "cloud 9".

Since I posted this question, I've discovered that it's very rare to find any strain without any CBD at all and we are now exploring using fresh, non-decarbed plant material instead to make an oil or something in the hopes that THCa wouldn't cause an allergic reaction in her. Thanks for everyone's input.

A CBD plant without THC is hemp. As far as how the people are extracting only CBD from cannabis flowers is above my head.

The post above about Cloud 9 isn't a strain, it's a website. Cloud9hemp. They make pure CBD extracts for smoking, eating, topical use etc.

A CBD plant without THC is hemp. As far as how the people are extracting only CBD from cannabis flowers is above my head.

The post above about Cloud 9 isn't a strain, it's a website. Cloud9hemp. They make pure CBD extracts for smoking, eating, topical use etc.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll check it out.

I did suggest hemp oil at one point but I don't know if that was discussed or not. I'll have to mention it again. Thanks for the reminder.

Not true

It was my understanding. Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong. Do you have anything to add to save me the time of trying to find the correct information. The reading I have done led me to believe hemp flowers produced virtually no (less than 1.5% at the most) THC and significant cannabidiol.

They have a sample bar here or did at one time this is the only flavor they had they didn't confuse my taste buds. It's virtually got no flavor and can be added to other vape liquids without changing the flavor drastically.
Best CBD E Liquid E Juice Flavors for Vaping CBD

Can you just vape is straight? Without adding other liquids? I want to use it but really don't care for the vape liquid stuff.

It was my understanding. Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong. Do you have anything to add to save me the time of trying to find the correct information. The reading I have done led me to believe hemp flowers produced virtually no (less than 1.5% at the most) THC and significant cannabidiol.

I'll make it as short and sweet as possible.

Hemp is a word that hmm it's definition isn't really fitting dude to the stigma of cannabis. It's and industrial term for fibers dried and formed into rope but websters I feel is inaccurate. Never herd of hemp hash before....

It is generally made from ruderalis and I'm pretty sure this is where the genetics from autos begin to come from you know because they grow like "weeds"

Cannabis ruderalis - Wikipedia

Can you just vape is straight? Without adding other liquids? I want to use it but really don't care for the vape liquid stuff.

I does not have to be added to e-liquid it's good to go out of the bottle just give a good shake before use..

Back
Top Bottom