Soaked my weed in lemon juice

RazzmaTaz

I soaked my weed in lemon juice cause i wanted to see if it made a byproduct i could drink. It did but the high was minimal and not worth it but i noticed something weird and i was wondering if anyone could explain it. Firstly after a day or so of soaking the lemon juice and the weed turned red. Secondly it's a different high when i smoke the red weed from the green weed in the same batch. Does anyone have any idea what i'm doing to the weed and why it's changing? I would find an actual chemical explanation very interesting and useful.

Lemon juice is full of citric acid and can "oxidise" weed by donating proton. (Oxidisation is loss of electrons which are opposite to protons). The chemicals in the plant can turn into citrates and break down to form more favourable bonds with free protons. That would be red colour.

Aside from this you really need to visit SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study hall! Good day brother!

Ahh oxidization that makes sense.

Honestly i couldn't tell you what kind of weed it was, if i had to guess cheap weed, i was on a bender when i bought it in a crack house. Not exactly the clean living hydroponic whatever. Got a bunch for cheap tho so i thought i'd mess around with it a bit.

How did the high change? Ok well when i smoke that particular weed green i find i kinda get a little couch locked but when i smoke it red it's more in my head and less in my body. I don't know if that's the best explanation but it's the best i can do.

Back
Top Bottom