Cartridges

Bubbi

Hey there! I hope you have all Beren doing very well!
I learned very recently a new word, 'cartridge'... I of course automatically thought of something along the lines of cassette cartridge. At the risk of humiliating myself, I asked what what it was? The 2 brief answers I got were, is oil. And secondly, apparently there's 3 cartridges that lasts more than several months.
That was it. As you can tell, there's nothing at all I know about "cartridge" except it's oil.
Many of you know I'm not able to start growing for personal reasons. I'll finally be able to start growing in mid November/or early December... Seems so far away! :(

We don't know anyone where we live. There's no way I'll risk by just buying from anyone we do not know.
I certainly wish I knew of some private growers who are interested in the medical benefits of marijuana. It would be nice to watch the growing process. But do not know of anyone. I'm sure there are others that live in the Trumbull/Mahoning areas of OH and that I'm not alone.

Can you please tell me anything you can about cartridge oil? Is it thc or cbd or what? What does it cost please?
Oh! Is it real or is it synthetic?

I just cannot wait for the fall to arrive fast enough to start growing along with the rest of you!

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

I run a dispensary in Albuquerque New Mexico I moved from from Kettering Ohio not far from Dayton Ohio 4 years ago to take this job then Ohio legalize like 3 years after I left but I can tell you a lot about oils or as we refer to them as rosin there is lots of different types the newest one that we have been doing is live rosin we are taking live plants cutting them down and pressing them under cryogenic pressures

I can tell you a lot about oils or as we refer to them as rosin there is lots of different types the newest one that we have been doing is live rosin we are taking live plants cutting them down and pressing them under cryogenic pressures

Hi there! We're originally from NYC. There's so much of Ohio I've not yet seen. I believe Dayton Ohio is easy at the bottom border perhaps along the Kentucky line? We're closer to Pittsburgh and of course Cleveland.
After I received your message on what a cartridge was, I was more confident and researched online.

There's a device I found called Entropy or something close to that word. The thing I learnt was that it accepts different degrees of thickness. In my world as an aromatherapist, Concrete's such as absolutes can be incredibly thick and not the least bit pourable. So for the cannabis world, they call it like you taught me, rosin rather than oil. I also read it takes wax and if there's something else, I cannot remember it right now. It doesn't accept dried materials such as marijuana.

Do you know how one can find this and the rosin to put into the device? A vaporiser?

As you can tell, I obviously know very very little about such things. I arrogantly thought there was only help cannabis and of course industrial hemp. But no ideas that cannabis had other highly beneficial uses as well! Exciting stuff, I think!

I'm refraining from purchasing right away as I know I must learn more. So I'm all eyes!

Again thanks so very much for your kind consideration in educating me! Smile

You can make oil out of dry product we call them home methods you're going to need a hair straightener and aluminum foil you can Google it and find out more as for finding the vaporizer and being able to make the rosin vaporizers are easier to find online wax is very difficult to me for beginners uses butane can blow yourself up easily not joking

What is it you are trying to treat with medical cannabis?

I have no problem teaching anybody new techniques or how to do it at all I am a medical cannabis grower certified by the state of New Mexico and ran by the health department

If you have any questions just ask away

What is it you are trying to treat with medical cannabis?
I have no problem teaching anybody new techniques or how to do it at all I am a medical cannabis grower certified by the state of New Mexico and ran by the health department
If you have any questions just ask away

Hi there! I read your response just now... However you got me with the hair straightener and especially "aluminum foil" not to forget a butane... I use butane's all the time as I studied pastry, baking, so on and so forth up north in NY. Plus I dabbled a bit in glass blowing but didn't care for it as I couldn't stand the heat. But to this day I still dabble in PMC arts among other things that require the needs and used for the torch.

Btw, I have the finest/thinnest and DEAD -- Yes, deader than a countertop or even walls... Sigh... I would do anything for just a teensy tiny curl... Not even perms work. Pah! So no hair straightener INB this house.

Aluminium foil? Why? I'm sorry but I don't dare even for a second try something anything more than cannabis. I just don't go there. Does the stuff stay strictly within the THC circle or does the chemistry change? I'm familiar with organic chemistry Asi was required to take the courses from Purdue university. It was very challenging... So what's changed and just what is melted? Spoon? Needles involved? Sorry to come across arrogant as well as ignorant. I absolutely have no interests nor do I have an ounce of desire to go beyond cannabis.

I'm only interested in the treatment of chronic pain. I have no desire to continue taking my opids (I don't know what the word sounds like therefore I can't pronounce the word) I used to be on the duragesic patches but had severe reaction from them, the doctors have to surgically operate on my bicep area of my arms. I say arms because the dr whom i absolutely & vehemently will never introduce to anyone. He had house medical licence revoked but no problem... Here moved to a new state. Here's horrible. But I was on 250 grams of the patches, yes-- 2-5-0 mg and was 136lbs at the time. The patches as well as the narcotics ended up burying itself and eventually rating away at my skin. I was very embarrassed and didn't dare tell anyone until I woke up in the hospital. Very nasty stuff . I left that doctor as soon as they taught my husband and I what he is... He only takes cash and cash only. There were other unpleasant things that I won't get into.. the DEA said drs like him are "Pill Mill" doctors. I remember telling them there's no pills, no mills there. But we of course understand the meaning now. Here's also called a "Feel Good Doctor" which is so very upsetting.

Of course I immediately stopped seeing that dr instantly. I went instead to s pain management clinic- at Emory in Georgia. They were exceptionally helpful. But I despise what narcotics (opoids) does to the mind, the psych, the body etc. I'm sick Oft it all.
Deaf friends of ours in CA and also in CO informed us they were also on opids like myself, but one of them in CA didn't follow prescription instructions and abused it. It was her where she showed us on our phone call (we obviously do not make voice calls like all of you do) it's via video phone... We use Sorenson relay, we also like using Purple relay. All interpreters are certified. But to communicate Deaf to Deaf we have no need for terps. We just click on their name and the person pops up on a monitor such as a laptop, MacBook pro, iPad, iPhone, etc. It's awesome to drive and chat. We (well I'll speak for myself) I absolutely phorbid or is it forbid text driving. I prefer to watch the Rd and other drivers so as long as I can safely chat visually with others.
But the one who was abusing medicine used a silver metal spoon then something that looked like a pill but she used a lighter and moved it back and forth... I've never ever seen such a thing... Since there's no facilities for the Deaf, she had passed on from overdose. So foils make me very nervous.

So you understand why I'm asking if the THC that's naturally in cannabis... Does that in ANY WAY change to a different chemical makeup? Does that make sense?

If at any time anyone doesn't understand me, please do not think you're hurting my feelings. Just tell me and I will go over it in rough draft and if it comes across better, I'll use that. Do give up on me. Just be patient with me please. I desperately want to learn new things but it must stay within the cannabis field Asi will not dare do anything more.

My signature feature was taken away from me. I've no clue why. I also understand we cannot send private msgs... That's understandable in many ways... But the only way that feature can be used is if you post I think 50 or more texts messages in the boards.

FMS, Frequent cellulitis that no one should ever have, esophageal contract-constricts, whilst I can eat, it's very very hard because I have to have esophageal tracts dilated more but not until early of 2018 unless something decides to go awry... Let's hope not. Lots of gastric issues as I had peritonitis and 2 other medical words I can't remember... That was mother's day of'73... Very long hospital stay. I've got rheumatoid, bursitis etc. Just daily pain. You cannot allow pain to control you. You can't. When I smoked cannabis in December, let me tell ya, I was PAIN FREEEE for 9-10 HOURS & Mind you, not once did I take either medications!!!!! How exciting is THAT?!!!!! I was on train wreck and don't know what the offer one was. The other one wasn't nearly effective as trading wreck was. I did end up very disappointed with the other strain... Pain gnawed at me non stop until it got out of control. Cannabis absolutely has got to be LEGAL. It helps so MUCH!

There's a couple different design methods of extracting the oil from the cannabis plant you can use negative pressure and CO2 you can use heat and pressure and you can use cold extraction and so far as using the oils or rosin you don't need anything other than a vaporizer pretty much or a setup for dabs

And for people that don't like the process of smoking even smoking out of a vaporizer it's best for them to use it to make edibles a gram of pure THC comes out to 1000 milligrams so milligrams on an edible should be able to knock out your pain but this would be a better question for our doctor Without Borders

What should I look for in a vaporiser? I read another post that mentions there's more savings from rosins than the plant itself. One can get between 30-50 hits from ... Actually I now forgot if it's grams or oil that's worth 30-50 hits.

I'm very interested in this. Any recommendations please?

With vaporizers you want to look for one that specializes in wax dabs concentrates oils and rosin

I don't know about 30 to 50 it says that on the cartridges but I can use a cartridge for two to three weeks I'm pretty sure I get more than 50 but I'm not going to count a lot of the oils the amount that you can smoke is based on the percentage

Oh?? Do I understand you correctly that a cartridge isn't a permanent vapouriser?
Isn't a cartridge the same thing as a vapouriser?
Since you know so much on this subject, I would be forever appreciative if you could possibly guide me to a source where I could purchase everything needed? You mentioned you're down in NM and not over in Ohio anymore. I'll be more than happy to purchase from you.
I've been doing a bit of reading and found one strain that's supposed to be right up there for pain management... It's called, Purple Kush. I saw that on another app I just downloaded a few days ago. Learnt about that app from this very app. 420 is truly an incredible app! Everyone has been unbelievably as well as incredibly helpful even to people like myself who aren't quick to learn a number of things. 420 deserves enormous accolades and that being standing ovation. Smile!

As for websites we are not allowed to post links to websites on here but I took a few pictures of ones that you can use wax and concentrates with that I'm going to post on here I also took a few pictures of a chart that shows what each each cannabinoid each one has its own effect due to New Mexico law we cannot send anything across the Stateline

420-magazine-mobile1238958589.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251290919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1572820546.jpg

September 17th I will be in Cincinnati Ohio to open a new dispensary

If I don't have to fly out of state, I'll be there!!! I've no clue how far it is from us. I will try to find a friend who can interpret for all of us.
This is incredibly wonderful & very exciting news! As of now, there's not a single dispensary. If there's no one by the time you start your dispensary, you just might be the very first one in the state of Ohio! . . ✌️

Since I was not aware of a couple policies until you mentioned them, there has to be a legal way without violating 420's policy for us to get in touch privately to obtain phone numbers and email address. 420 is such an important app/resources for me that I do not ever wish or want to do wrong at any time.

If you or anyone reading this knows how imhigh85 and I can privately message one another, I would be most appreciative of your kind & thoughtful assistance. .

Bubbi _\m/ to all ~ ~

Hello there! Thank you so very much for the photos!
I especially enjoyed the informative brochure! I've not seen anything like it anywhere else at all. This is illustrated and so much easier to understand!

Such illustrated as well as highly informative material should be available to the public. It's personally easier (for me) to make sense of the illustrated brochure than reading it plainly without illustrations. Lots of times informative material just goes over my head. Hopefully I'm not the only one who has this issue.

Once again, I truly cannot thank you enough for your tireless and most thoughtful help in educating me with your vast knowledge of such invaluable expertise. . .

Bubbi _\m/ to all ~ ~

Happy to help if I can find any more that will help you I will post them the federal government's made it hard for us to legally distribute Flyers telling about the uses of medical cannabis

I am here for any kind of question so if you have any just ask there is no dumb question especially when you're new to this whole thing

Nobody in Ohio has an active license for dispensary until September 17th when they pass the law for medical marijuana in Ohio they needed to give us time to be able to produce a product without moving it over state lines this is the reason why there's no dispensaries as of right now

Nobody in Ohio has an active license for dispensary until September 17th when they pass the law for medical marijuana in Ohio they needed to give us time to be able to produce a product without moving it over state lines this is the reason why there's no dispensaries as of right now

Ah! So that's why! Thanks for that information!

I applied for a medical marijuana card quite awhile ago and still waiting for it.

Hopefully the Youngstown region will open up some dispensaries!

I honest to Goddess really don't think you understand the truest extent of the help you've been to me. Had it not been for you, I wouldn't have known the meaning of things beyond dried harvested cannabis.
I'm still trying to find Purple Kush as it's supposed to be right up there in dealing with pain.
I assure you you'll be the very first to know what I've been able to purchase. Again, all thanks to you!!!
Btw, T-H-I-R-T-Y dispensary contacts for the nearby Youngstown region????!!! I'm on cloud nine!!!!! I sincerely hope we meet one of these days!
If you don't mind my asking, did you graduate in '85 or were you born the year of '85? Our daughter was born 12.85... Shhhhh.... Don't remind me of my age! Time goes by in the blink of an eye! Enjoy life to its fullest!

Back
Top Bottom