Newbie with high's?

Jules13

Used to smoke years ago. Now vaping cco and eating rso to deal with chronic pain, but more importantly anxiety. When use, I end up feeling like I want/need to do something, but my mind is going so many different directions, I cannot focus to complete a task. Is that couch lock, because I end up sitting on my ass and not being able to focus? Or is it being too wired with my mind going different directions? Trying to determine the best/right strains to use for different issues. I love the body and head high feelings. Would love it 100% of the time! However, not being able to focus and complete something basic like taking a shower is not a good thing either.

It's because of the strain- also how it's been harvested (early or late). You may want to try a pure sativa strain and see how you like that. Personally I hate that dopy and scattered indica high, but some people don't react that way.

Thanks for the advice. I have been chicken to try sativa, as I've heard that it can increase paranoia/anxiety, but I'm going to give it a go. I'm going to save the indica for evenings at this point.

It varies by person but sativas don't ever make me paranoid. At worst they make me feel very restless. Whereas inidcas bring me paranoid in varying levels every time I smokd them.

Back
Top Bottom