Bong Water Substitutes

BongHitsforME

What "water" substitutes have you guys/girls used in your bongs or bubblers? :bong:

Ive used orange juice once. It tasted pretty fucked but it got me high!!! :tommy:

Hawker said:
my fav besides ice water would have to be absinthe. i have tried it only once, about 6 months ago, after my neighbor came back from europe. it was different.

DUDE! you had absinthe? Ive been tryin to get some and was about to blow $200 on the stuff, was it awsome or what? :yikes:

Kurokawa said:
DUDE! you had absinthe? Ive been tryin to get some and was about to blow $200 on the stuff, was it awsome or what? :yikes:
200 bucks? good lord! Try ebay before you blow your weeks paycheck on the shit.

There is some stuff out there for $200 bucks and it is the closest you can come to the original potency (the stuff Van Gogh drank). I have the kind you showed in the first link. That stuff has next to know thujone in it (I'm not bitching). The stuff that is $200 is called Absinthe Gold and has something like 12% thujone, maybe more. Anyways that's the difference. Hard to believe the poor mans stuff is still $70-$80 Can.

And I've never used anything but ice cubes in my bong.

Oceangirl said:
There is some stuff out there for $200 bucks and it is the closest you can come to the original potency (the stuff Van Gogh drank). I have the kind you showed in the first link. That stuff has next to know thujone in it (I'm not bitching). The stuff that is $200 is called Absinthe Gold and has something like 12% thujone, maybe more. Anyways that's the difference. Hard to believe the poor mans stuff is still $70-$80 Can.

And I've never used anything but ice cubes in my bong.
:hmmmm: Learn something new every day. Thanks for the info.

mynizza, if you look a few pages back in the threads, there's a thread about absinthe, and you can just google it, but it's a drink that's illegal in the states, it's been around for a long time, and it fucks you up proper, they don't call it "chasing the green fairy for nothing".

and people, there is no real need to substitute bong water with other than ice and water, i know it may sound cool to try other stuff, but TRUST ME, there's nothing better than just plain old water, use some citrus listerine after cleaning your bong, don't smoke through it, just wash it around the inside of your bong then pack ice water, you'll get a "hint" of flavor which is the best way to have it, instead of a something strong and nasty like orange juice. or any listerine works, but i always added a coat after cleaning a bong, then just throwing ice cubes and water in.

absinthe is a wiskey like brew that is distilled with a susbstances like thujone and wormwood, basically a phsycadellic cocktail for your brain.

Kurokawa said:
absinthe is a wiskey like brew that is distilled with a susbstances like thujone and wormwood, basically a phsycadellic cocktail for your brain.
:laughtwo: thats a good explanation

latly ive been using snow. i fill it up with water just enough so it bubbles then loosely fill it with snow from my window sill. the snow should be nice and fluffy not packed in.

I've used gatorade because my house is loaded with it. Easier to bring down to the river spot than a cup of water. IT gives it a nice flavor but its a must to clean it out after. You don't want sugar and other shit in your bubbler. No harm in using it though, as long as its cleaned afterwards.

interesting to read what you all have tried, Ive only ever put ice cubes or almost frozen water. Love how much bigger of a hit I can take.

Back
Top Bottom