Bad start - Good recovery?

JoetheChro

420-magazine-mobile190383132.jpg

Lemon Sour Diesel. I'll admit these poor things didn't have the most promising start in life. Got as clones, on the way to plant a chance encounter with some undesirables meant they were thrown hastily into a nearby bush. Was able to get them back the next day...this was the beginning of February which meant these little heroes spent the night outside in oh so cold temperatures.

So, their rather rough landing and subsequent delay in planting (a delay spent in a bud plant's equivalent to our freezing cold train station waiting room at 5am after a few too many...THAT sort of cold) led me to think that these plants had little to no chance of doing what I intended than to do before I threw them in a bush.

420-magazine-mobile754015955.jpg

But...please have a look and let me know what you think. Some fox tailed a bit but they seem to be covered in enough trichomes...I'll take ugly buds that get me high over...is there such thing as a pretty bud that doesn't get you high?

Anyhoo. Please have a butchers and don't worry about telling me where I went wrong (apart from telling me not to throw healthy clones into a bush!)

420-magazine-mobile62012697.jpg

420-magazine-mobile138883442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile548266870.jpg

Cheers, see you later. Joe the Chro xx

420-magazine-mobile190383132.jpg

Lemon Sour Diesel. I'll admit these poor things didn't have the most promising start in life. Got as clones, on the way to plant a chance encounter with some undesirables meant they were thrown hastily into a nearby bush. Was able to get them back the next day...this was the beginning of February which meant these little heroes spent the night outside in oh so cold temperatures.

So, their rather rough landing and subsequent delay in planting (a delay spent in a bud plant's equivalent to our freezing cold train station waiting room at 5am after a few too many...THAT sort of cold) led me to think that these plants had little to no chance of doing what I intended than to do before I threw them in a bush.

420-magazine-mobile754015955.jpg

But...please have a look and let me know what you think. Some fox tailed a bit but they seem to be covered in enough trichomes...I'll take ugly buds that get me high over...is there such thing as a pretty bud that doesn't get you high?

Anyhoo. Please have a butchers and don't worry about telling me where I went wrong (apart from telling me not to throw healthy clones into a bush!)

420-magazine-mobile62012697.jpg

420-magazine-mobile138883442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile548266870.jpg

Cheers, see you later. Joe the Chro xx

And how do I get my pic to appear as a title? I feel like people are missing out on the buds because of my incompetence!!

Back
Top Bottom