Bud prices?

It's usually pretty dry here in Western Australia but the price has stayed at $350 (AUD) for as long as I've been smoking.

200 to 380 us$ in dispensaries in Colo. Matters what you want. 200 gets you some pretty good smoke. 380 gets you something special. Do your research. Not all high dollar strains are as good as they claim.

200 to 380 us$ in dispensaries in Colo. Matters what you want. 200 gets you some pretty good smoke. 380 gets you something special. Do your research. Not all high dollar strains are as good as they claim.
Lol I see they haven't changed much since I was last there in 2013

Maassachusetts= Its about $300 an oz. of real good (dispensary quality) from the black market. For example... right now I just grabbed some OG kush and its very nice. Right now our state has enabled the black market to explode. Its legal to grow, possess, and gift... but not to purchase. There's literally a race and battle of dealers trying to cash in. There's online services to purchase a $350 t-shirt with your credit card and a driver will come to your door and gift you an oz. of high quality smoke with your very expensive shirt. In 25 years of smoking in this state... I have never seen the market like this. Its literally everywhere.

I can't use a dispensary as I don't have a card, but last I checked was around $325-$350 for same quality.

...Soon I will be harvesting my first plant and hopefully won't have to spend a dime for a while. The plant looks in the 50gram neighborhood. Its drippy with triochromes right now... Im dying to sample it.

Not bad here in Oregon, I drive to Wa for premium indoor smoke.

Cheers

477aae602a97c7c08912c616781ed209.jpg
33d57e52367aea45c387bbe5c3dacf69.jpg
40a98f7fa9a1e3ab08bb86cc0e381aeb.jpg

How was the Cinex? I had it in extract and i remember it being a really good sativa.
Its my favorite (well one of) to grow, love its big dense cotton ball buds.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom