Diesel Fuel Vapor Taste

beachbumcindy

My vapor taste like diesel fuel/some kind of chemicals. The first bag I got from one source did not have a distinct taste other than weed taste. But this bag from a different source is very strong chemically tasting. I have no control of what I'm getting and I know to fix that is to grow my own but I'm no where near being able to do that. I know there's strains called diesel but didn't know if this is why.

I also got a cannibis oil cartridge from same source and it's the same taste but I thought it was because the process of smoking it with portable unit( I don't know what this one would be called but not a vaporizer).

Newbie. Began cannibis in January for chronic back pain and neuropathy. I'm desperate for relief....

My vapor taste like diesel fuel/some kind of chemicals. The first bag I got from one source did not have a distinct taste other than weed taste. But this bag from a different source is very strong chemically tasting. I have no control of what I'm getting and I know to fix that is to grow my own but I'm no where near being able to do that. I know there's strains called diesel but didn't know if this is why.

I also got a cannibis oil cartridge from same source and it's the same taste but I thought it was because the process of smoking it with portable unit( I don't know what this one would be called but not a vaporizer).

Newbie. Began cannibis in January for chronic back pain and neuropathy. I'm desperate for relief....

Taste will be strain (along with many other things) dependent. It will be based on the terpine and flavinoid profile (as well has how it was grown). I have a Blue Berry Ghost OG that tastes VERY stong of blueberry. My Train Wreck has a lemony diesel flavor. C-99 Very fruity. That is part of the joy of discovery. :) Not just which strains work for you, but which strains work and that you enjoy.

Hope this helps. :circle-of-love::peace:

It seems more and more that there are lots of different smells of pot. Taste I am finding isn't as plentiful. While everyone interprets smells differently its a toss up how they will explain it. While there are slightly different flavors out there. It seems the basic's are fuel, haze, chemical, berry, fruity, cheese and skunk.

Taste will be strain (along with many other things) dependent. It will be based on the terpine and flavinoid profile (as well has how it was grown). I have a Blue Berry Ghost OG that tastes VERY stong of blueberry. My Train Wreck has a lemony diesel flavor. C-99 Very fruity. That is part of the joy of discovery. :) Not just which strains work for you, but which strains work and that you enjoy.

Hope this helps. :circle-of-love::peace:

I can't wait to learn how to grow my own. I would love the blueberry taste!! That would be awesome. Thanks!

It seems more and more that there are lots of different smells of pot. Taste I am finding isn't as plentiful. While everyone interprets smells differently its a toss up how they will explain it. While there are slightly different flavors out there. It seems the basic's are fuel, haze, chemical, berry, fruity, cheese and skunk.

I never knew in high school that there were so many smells and tastes. I only knew skunk. .
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom