Blunt anyone?

BongRippinQueen

yea i know that you've probably smoked afew blunts in your time (if your pondering that one...stop reading right now and go roll a blunt and smoke it) but have you ever smoked a honey or a jelly blunt? ive had some crazy experiences with those! if you never have...next time you approach a blunt thats ready to spark do this --> get either jelly (of any flavor) or honey and smother...yes...smother your blunt. this might seem like a sticky situation but if you let it dry for a minute or if you stick it in the freezer fer a little bit you will love the outcome. you get a fuckin tasty blunt AND (no joke) it burns for so much longer then a dry blunt.:D

me and 3 of my friends rolled a 8 gram blunt + a gram of hash + jelly and it burnt for like an hour and a half. we were SO STONED! its tight...do it!

peace

oh...and come back to this post and tell me how ya liked it!

8 grame blunt plus a gram of hash?!?

that sounds impossible.

also, you know they make flavored blunt wraps. also, its only burning slower because its wet.

true, i've liked the flavoured blunt wraps since the day i saw them. Mad flavours and a lot better than homemade jellyblunts

recognize

4DeuceZero said:
I stick with my strawberry phillies.

yes, these thing sare the best thing since sliced bread. also, the chocolate ones are ALRIGHT. but if I have a choice (which normally I do, since I can buy these things) I get the strawberry.

hey

D Rock posted :
8 grame blunt plus a gram of hash?!?

that sounds impossible.

also, you know they make flavored blunt wraps. also, its only burning slower because its wet.
---------------------------

i know people who have rolled 14 gram blunts (probably larger blunt paper then usual though, but it was blunt paper nonetheless)

and its only burning slower cuz its wet, so what man? it still gets what you want to do done, and thats the important thing

edit : oh yeah i forgot to mention that i really don't like blunts. i'd take rolling paper anyday. i can't stand tobacco or anything that has to do with it personally

edit number 2 : i have never smoked anything honey dipped or with jelly though. next time i smoke a joint im puttin honey in it to see if i like it

If i have chronic i use " Strawberry Kiwi " blunt wraps or any other kind exept bubble gum or cotton candy

any other fruit kind it makes it seem more tropical.... not in a gay way tho hahHahahahahahaha

and if i have some stress i just use the choclate blunt wrap it gets me high better, and it tastes good too

um...why the fuck would they be illegal? theres nothing illegal about a freaking blunt wrap. dont' believe the person that told you that. if a blunt wrap was illegal, would they be able to sell a fucking bong?

he probably just doesnt want you buying blunt wraps from him, do you smoke by his store or come in stoned or anything?

hey

its probably just the owner of that store that is going to stop selling them. he probably just doesn't want "any more of those damn pot smokers to get high using one of his products". i can't stand people like that

Back
Top Bottom