Votes: 0 0.0%
  • battery

• Pharmaecopia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bad Son is also on the ballot, but the poll option only allows 10 at a time.

If he is who you would cast your vote for, your vote will be counted.

i shouldn't have named it the same thing as the other post. damnit.

my vote was for KP, PEACE.

forgive me if i forgot some names..
plus the poll only holds 10 items..
bottom line is..
you must be 18 or older...
you must have been on this or the other board for a while so people can see what you are about, not just because you are new...
i saw dank420 post a couple of days ago, if you still want the job bro, you can have it too...can't be too many mods i don't think..
i think i'll go with 3 for right now..
so dank, you in or out bro?
that leaves one or two spots open..
thanks guys!

whatever happened to marygonja and snuggles anyway?
if they left because i didn't make them mods, tell them to come back and let's toke..er talk....
they were good indeed...

I don't think they left because they wern't made mods. I think this is going to be very bad, I personally don't want to see D-Rock become a Mod he has been here for like 2 months. He floods the boards with non sense, but majority rules.

Yeah i was on the old boards. Didnt post a lot. I just like to read and examine shit. But yeah i guess i'll vote for myself. 1 for The Bad Son. Woot Woot :D

SweetJezus said:
I personally don't want to see D-Rock become a Mod he has been here for like 2 months. He floods the boards with non sense, but majority rules.

why do you feel this way? what nonsense am I posting? just because I haven't been here as long as some dinosaurs shoudln't disqualify me.

I put "personally", as a sign that I did want to explain myself.

hey

I voted D-Rock because he's a cool muthafucka, and he doesn't post stupid ass posts like "I agree" (knifesrcoolnstuf) just to get his posts up. Also because he has 200+ posts (if i remember correctly, prolly not) also that knifes guy is always robotrippin', we do not need a robo fag for a mod also most of you will say who's higgy? i've viewed this board for awhile
----

ok, i'm really sick of people saying that i only post to get my post count up. you guys think that thats all i think about, but what even made you guys think i cared about it? evidently anyone who thinks this checks the post counts alot because they want to be the one with the highest posts. i personally couldn't give a shit. i only post to get other peoples opinions and give my own. if you guys really give a shit that much, tell Rob(the420guy) or james(theoldguy) to put my posts down to zero, as long as they don't delete them. you guys act like your 3 fucking years old. its not a competition

haha, thanks for voting for me people. ( 1 vote, my self )

i might as well give it a shot i guess im not that popular here so i wouldnt win, just like any other election

but i think i will do a good job becuase I am active here and make sure i respond to every topic with full attention and answer all questions to the best of my knowledge...

SweetJezus said:
I put "personally", as a sign that I did want to explain myself.

personally, I think you only said that because I disagreed with you somewhere back in another thread.

oh, and I added the personally so I woudln't have to explain myself.

I don't even remember getting into an agrument with you, I just dislike you from what I have read on the boards.

Oh, nag, nag, nag.

Didn't a great man once say "Love eachudda."?

Come on now, group hug.

I said group hug you sum-bitches!!!

Damn right. Now stop grabbing my ass, Jezus.

I said cut it out!

No, D-Rock, you don't have to stop grabbing his ass, just keep your hands off me, okay?

(All in good fun :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom