Best of the best

f7defa113f430581fb40433f0a63a5c2.jpg

Free! nah of course most growers are going to tell you the one he or her just got done growing! Some old mossy backs still talk about the "old school" strains.
I stay stoned most of the day so one strain doesnt do it for me. I have a wake and bake. Sometimes a mid dayer and for sure a Couch lock Indica for Night time
Strains for me are Medicine.

C99, Green Crack, Kosher Kush,Pineapple Express, Sour Pineapple are all awesome for the daytime.
Blue Magoo, OG Kush, Afghani, Blueberry pretty much anything Kush are great for the night.

When I move to Colorado I'll be buying weed with the highest THC potency.

THC % isn't the only variable far as the high/effect goes, it's not quite that simple in my experience. As some I have bought here at the Dispensaries sometimes the 30%+ stuff kicks harder than the 18% stuff and other times it really isn't any different. I base what I buy more on the looks and how it smells than I do the numbers from a lab (sometimes price ;) as I won't pay over $14 a g and when I do pay that it has to be totally obnoxious looking :rofl:) , granted if you were wanting/needing CBDs and limited THC numbers then you would have to go by the lab numbers.

Back on topic, sorry I drifted there ;) :rofl: I like anything with Grand Daddy Purple in it, or have so far. So far my favorite that I have grown has to be the Blue Widow, with the Deep Purple a close 2nd, but I haven't grown more than 6 strains yet either. And my Blue Widow is on like the 4th generation as I keep cloning it before it goes into Flower.

THC % isn't the only variable far as the high/effect goes, it's not quite that simple in my experience. As some I have bought here at the Dispensaries sometimes the 30%+ stuff kicks harder than the 18% stuff and other times it really isn't any different. I base what I buy more on the looks and how it smells than I do the numbers from a lab (sometimes price ;) as I won't pay over $14 a g and when I do pay that it has to be totally obnoxious looking :rofl:) , granted if you were wanting/needing CBDs and limited THC numbers then you would have to go by the lab numbers.

Back on topic, sorry I drifted there ;) :rofl: I like anything with Grand Daddy Purple in it, or have so far. So far my favorite that I have grown has to be the Blue Widow, with the Deep Purple a close 2nd, but I haven't grown more than 6 strains yet either. And my Blue Widow is on like the 4th generation as I keep cloning it before it goes into Flower.
I just got back from my 1st vacation in Colorado as a smoker.. And I stopped at all the dispensaries between the Denver airport and Vail. I never saw grams for less then $20. I'd never been to one before so maybe I was missing out on something. I always felt like I needed to hurry and move along bc there was always a line of people. I want to move to Colorado!

I just got back from my 1st vacation in Colorado as a smoker.. And I stopped at all the dispensaries between the Denver airport and Vail. I never saw grams for less then $20. I'd never been to one before so maybe I was missing out on something. I always felt like I needed to hurry and move along bc there was always a line of people. I want to move to Colorado!

$18-20 is max out here in Oregon that I have seen (that is with the 20% sin tax), but quite a few can be had for $6-10, seems to be supply is higher than demand as it has dropped in price the last year.

$18-20 is max out here in Oregon that I have seen (that is with the 20% sin tax), but quite a few can be had for $6-10, seems to be supply is higher than demand as it has dropped in price the last year.

When i lived in Bend, one dispensary had $4 dollar Thursdays till it lasted. It was shake from the bottom of the Jars.
That was before the Tax

Well I didn't complain cuz it was so awesome. But that was kinda high. Y'all are lucky. Come on Texas!! My favorite I got was called Mothers Milk. Has anyone ever heard of That? Sure would like to find some seeds of that strain.

One of the Dispensaries here had a special, was like $3 a g and like $60 an oz, and that is after tax, but it said "(has seeds)" after the Strain name, must be a lot of seeds and stems ;) might be like reminiscing of the Mexican of the old days :rofl: good old stuff stuck in a trash compactor while it was still wet :rofl:

One of the Dispensaries here had a special, was like $3 a g and like $60 an oz, and that is after tax, but it said "(has seeds)" after the Strain name, must be a lot of seeds and stems ;) might be like reminiscing of the Mexican of the old days :rofl: good old stuff stuck in a trash compactor while it was still wet :rofl:
Haha! Right..back when the only names were given based on their place of origin.. Columbian, Mexican... those were the good old days but the weed industry has certainty perfected itself. After being away from it 25 yrs and comimg back I was lost. Now days it's hard to get a seed back then we had more seeds then weeds. Haha!

Oh ok didn't know that. I really like purple buds, they just look the prettiest to me and have always tasted the best when I used to buy them.

Haha! Right..back when the only names were given based on their place of origin.. Columbian, Mexican... those were the good old days but the weed industry has certainty perfected itself. After being away from it 25 yrs and comimg back I was lost. Now days it's hard to get a seed back then we had more seeds then weeds. Haha!

I can relate as it was over 20 years for me too, as two places I worked in that time did random UA's all the time so I quit, but 20+ years of being a blue collar dog now I need it to take the edge off my body pains. First few times in a Dispensary was like literally a kid in the Candy Store, as 25 different strains to choose from was like 'I can't narrow it down" ;) :rofl:

I can relate as it was over 20 years for me too, as two places I worked in that time did random UA's all the time so I quit, but 20+ years of being a blue collar dog now I need it to take the edge off my body pains. First few times in a Dispensary was like literally a kid in the Candy Store, as 25 different strains to choose from was like 'I can't narrow it down" ;) :rofl:
Exactly! I felt like a kid and probably had a big kid smile on my face when I entered the 1st one . I sure wish the rest of the world would hurry up and take part of this movement in legalizing. I'm like you after all the years of driving a commercial vehicle I now have aching wrist from 20 yrs of work. No more test so I chose to medicate the natural way. And it's awesome. Never had a clue how much is involved in growing. A little bit of math...science..biology...you must learn so many things to make it happen. Such good therapy as well. Then the reward at the end of the day! Can't wait to start my 3rd round.

Exactly! I felt like a kid and probably had a big kid smile on my face when I entered the 1st one . I sure wish the rest of the world would hurry up and take part of this movement in legalizing. I'm like you after all the years of driving a commercial vehicle I now have aching wrist from 20 yrs of work. No more test so I chose to medicate the natural way. And it's awesome. Never had a clue how much is involved in growing. A little bit of math...science..biology...you must learn so many things to make it happen. Such good therapy as well. Then the reward at the end of the day! Can't wait to start my 3rd round.

20 years huh? Wow...

Takes me 10 years to get carpal tunnel. lol.

Yeah I wonder if they have anything like "organic weed" yet or whatever... It's a great idea imo, like "organic tobacco"

Back
Top Bottom