Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like Pot

Post Thanks / Like
    i guess its tha people (parents, non-smokers, etc.) who haved used tha term "pot" that makes some of us hate it. i usually say weed, trees, ganja, or reefer. has anybody heard people say "turtle" ? i dont no but it makes me laugh when i hear it.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    More people learn "weed" first

Very true.

Some of my family thats like, 40 years old, they still say weed, i guess its becuase there kinda old school so they say it like that... But yeah most people learn it as weed first..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you like Pot

I stumbled about this thread and even it's old I have to say I agree. I don't like it when people say "pot" when they refer to marijuana. I prefer to call it "bud". I don't mind any other term used besides "pot".
    ~Tamemoe~

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit very old thread batman lol!

I usually say weed, bud or green all pretty commonly. Pot doesn't bother me but I can say that I don't use that term for it. I do hate dope because it puts it on a whole other level. Makes it sound like a hardcore drug because dope is a common name for other drugs too, and I hate weed referred to as dope.

Lately, Ganja has been a classy word for MJ to me. The more I use that term for it, the more I like it.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah pots fine to me, it is one of the worst names for weed but mehh

what pisses me off is when people call it dope. The narrators on documentaries all call it dope and its so fucking annoying makes it sound so bad...

Post Thanks / Like

Dope is the only one that I don't like.

Chronic is pretty lame too, but it's just a cheesy early 90's term for good weed, then someone made a strain and called it "chronic" thus making it, stupid to use as a general term, because now the name implies a specific strain.

I generally call it "weed" or "herb", sometimes, "trees"..I don't say "pot" alot when talking to younger people, but some of my peers, I'll use it from time to time..

Oh, I don't like "reefer" either..reminds me too much of "Reefer madness", although, "reefer madness" would make a coolazz, strain name. :D (copywrited.)

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a problem with people calling it pot, but I can see why others would. I never used to call it "reefer" until I met my boyfriend, cause he calls it that. I kinda like calling it that now, it grew on me, has an ol' timey feel lol. Usually though I just call it weed...
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 08-28-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: typo!

Post Thanks / Like

I like 2 refer to 2 it as 'bud' or 'green'~I'm with most of ya'll 'bout callin it dope~dope
    like a lotta people here said reeks 2 much of drugs~not medicene~ like 'pot'~that ole word's been around forever~weed~bud~green~ganja~those ones sound a lil better I guess~if its weed~I'll be smokin it~
    PEACE OUT~

Santa Ana - City Of GunSmoke - Orange County CA
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate that word!!!
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 08-28-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    -DjMc-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12