I'm so bored without weed

RigiddyRekt

lol dammit all to hell... well maybe this is how it's supposed to happen for me not sure. But I can tell you all one thing... without weed in my life, I am incredibly BORED and it's just not fun at all... keep smoking guys! I'll be there one day.. just 5 more years, *sigh*

Dude why don't just grab vape and add some thc in that way you can smoke and no one would suspect anything or smoke in the evening no one i gonna care if you are in your property and the best thing is that it doesn't smell of weed if you add your own flavours from ecig. Police a far too busy smell every single bottle of e-cig fluid, hoping they will find the weed. It will be like searching for a tiny needle in a huge haystack and not worth the prosecution costs for their effort when should be catching the the real criminals, r$$$%s and murderers, child m££££££££ and not the petty weed smokers/potheads/ skunks/ stoners.
Leave us stoners alone.

I can vouch for the stealthiness of vaping, and led lighting as well. Pax2 looks like an inhaler, a voice recorder, a mint or gum box. I think I can use it in my teeny tiny urban back yard without worry. Zero odor.

Back
Top Bottom