Everyday we loose

CrazyDutch

I'm the new guy...didn't been here long but I see everyday a important big Los for all us growers, if it sounds a bit crazy and direct sorry but I have head issues, you know from day one I do in my powers even being fresh my best to HELP OTHERS, specially new ones...but I see people made like inside own communities that helps most each other and not the new un experienced asking stuff...why please, isn't it normal they leave here and try to find their luck somewhere else, if we wanna be a strong healthy community here people let US BE ONE . . .

Re: Everyday we loose....

to be honest, I didn't get much help here....father Google and mother YouTube did...I spendet there since I started for a few months really heavy info pulling till nothing new was more left....I was meaning above that I see new starters don't get answered with their questions and that here are INSIDER( longer growers and members ) clubs , I hope I'm wrong, I try also to help and try to spread the GREEN FORCE and love....Life can be so much better with trying seeing the Glas half full and not half empty....

Wise words Richard Richardson. I have found everyone friendly and their advice freely given and only with the best intentions - that being to help us new comers get the best possible results and help us get better with each grow. I don't think that the most experienced growers can possibly read every single post on every single journal - there are currently 1600+ ongoing journals ! I also started on a very very tight budget, I have had some fantastic advice and that has already helped me out no end. I see a huge mine of information and knoledge available here, and its for all levels of skills and sizes of grows. I read your Journal and you can be a bit prickly when someone offers advice, which I only saw as people trying to help you get the very best results. You have a pretty unique set up (your wiring scared the hell out of me - especially as you are spraying a lot of water about !) and you are trying out new and different techniques, which is great to see. Keep up the good work and accept that no one means any malice when offering advice, and that it is just advice, you don't have to like it ! Good to hear you are no longer taking the Prescription meds, they have as many issues as they try to fix - I know that from my own unique set of circumstances. Good luck as your grow gets near its completion.
Stay Frosty
WoundedKnee

Like any place, here, bar, or other forums, people congregate to like minded folks.
As we all spend time here we find people and groups of people with our similar interests, thus making Bond's, yes most only cyber, but Bond's just the same

Many new folks who ask questions get answered, many ask questions but don't provide info needed to assist, so we ask them for help to help us
Just because someone ask a question 6 times a day and dosent get answered didn't mean no one cares, like it was stated, 1600 journals, so lots going on every day here

I think most here are. Very very helpful, some people are hard to help , others easy, it's just how life is

Take time to talk and get to know others like minded as yerself and you will make some cyber friends too

Thanks and that's my big Problem, I have so many head issues and others that I couldn't find in my 43 years living a soul that's more like me...With Small parts yes...I have best friends from years that will end in grave but still, my head makes to many thinkings....It's so hard for me to break my thoughts and thinkings ( for example calculating something or research , I say and will admit, I'm really a bit Proud about it crazy, abnormal

Yes I can see yer challenges for sure.in 1/2hr u posted 8 times in yer thread, it shows your mind is running rampant for sure

Maybe a good hobby that stimulates your brain could help.

Also what MMJ do u smoke , a good mellowing indica may help

that's why I smoke and do now my newly found hobby
420-magazine-mobile1366604364.jpg

and I share

For what its worth, there is a ton of information shared freely on this site. Of course the regs are going to form groups...its human nature and happens in any group of people online or in real life.

Most if not all questions can be answered with about 5 min of searching...admittedly this forum's search function needs work...a lot of work.

All I can offer is...talk to people. Make friends. Find your niche/group. The best part about this forum is that there are very few muggings...ego for the most part is left at the door. We grow, we succeed, we fail, we improvise, we improve...and we share.

I hope you find your way here. Its the best forum around.

:peacetwo:

I have crippling PTSD and a few other disorders and serious pain issues, I cannot interact well socially, especially with people I don't know, one great thing about 'cyber-world' is I don't have to talk when I don't want to or just plain can't. I am really glad I have found a good place to 'hang out', loads of friendly and caring folk, an abundance of free and easy advice and best of all - no ego based bullshit. You will find your groove. Keep up the good work and accept that no one is out to be nasty or hurt you, all we want is to see that mad experiment of yours succeed in getting you a big supply of meds.
Stay Frosty bro.
WoundedKnee

I have crippling PTSD and a few other disorders and serious pain issues, I cannot interact well socially, especially with people I don't know, one great thing about 'cyber-world' is I don't have to talk when I don't want to or just plain can't. I am really glad I have found a good place to 'hang out', loads of friendly and caring folk, an abundance of free and easy advice and best of all - no ego based bullshit. You will find your groove. Keep up the good work and accept that no one is out to be nasty or hurt you, all we want is to see that mad experiment of yours succeed in getting you a big supply of meds.
Stay Frosty bro.
WoundedKnee
I suffer from ptsd and brain injuries, I flip out at the drop of a hat, can't hold a job for longer than a few months so I stopped trying. Mmj has also stopped helping as much as it used to, I need to move somewhere where I can get edibles.

I can't work either, I can go from smiling to murderous in seconds. I was on so many pills I was in a trance, mainly to stop the wild temper and violent thoughts. Its a really horrible way to live.
Edibles are very potent way to get the very best of the plant. Can you make your own edibles ? Its really easy, if I can do it, just about anyone can !

I can't work either, I can go from smiling to murderous in seconds. I was on so many pills I was in a trance, mainly to stop the wild temper and violent thoughts. Its a really horrible way to live.
Edibles are very potent way to get the very best of the plant. Can you make your own edibles ? Its really easy, if I can do it, just about anyone can !
Sure I can, It's much easier when you have weed though.
I go through alot of weed and one of my lights decided to burn out on me so now I'm waiting for a 4 week premature plant I cut yesterday to dry.

I'm working on saving up enough $ to add another light so I will be able to keep up easier. Seems no matter how I hard I try I barely grow enough to last.

I am on a really tight budget too, I couldn't get any weed where I live, everyone is into Meth or Heroin and I don't want to be around that class of individual.

I'm not sure what anyone around me is into because I have ptsd so bad I don't like talking to people and I get all weirded out when I have to and start squirming like some kind of meth or heroine addict might. By the way my eyes and face look from being gouged and smashed in and the way I act I bet 90% of people that see me in public think I am on some kind of drugs. The truth of the matter is that I wouldn't even take a pain pill if one was offered to me for free and I wouldn't touch any hard drug. I may drink the occasional ale but I don't ever get drunk or drink more than 3 or 4 beers. I don't even smoke weed, I vaporize it and use edible oil.
According to sessions and the federal gvmt I am a piece of crap and should be locked in a cage with murderers thugs and rapist because I choose not to take the handful of meds that doctors would have me taking instead of cannabis. I wish there was a fool proof way to meet cool people, the cuts I would share....

Back
Top Bottom