Pharm's Chat Thread

Pharmgreen

So being a new member and wanting to gain more ability's. Mainly voting on contest, requires 50 post. I know you all do not want random post from some newbie filling up your journal. Well this is the place for that.
Anyone new or not is welcome to post and encouraged. The brilliant minds here will have a chance to let loose and have fun.
New to the site but not growing. I'm sure there are many of you out there like me. It gets intimidating to post your opinions on journals that seem so scientific or the ones covered by the best growers.
What we will come up with here, who knows?. I just wanted to plant the seed and watch it grow.

Bahaha I thought the same after seeing what I did. But it's still true. I'm having complications. Heart trouble and stuff. No big deal right? Anyhow. Hopefully I get to 50 both ways before it's over.

Hey weedgi I saw the bag of skittles in your silver thread. I wanted to ask your thoughts on the change of green from lime to Apple.

I understand but a little more back story. (Not a pun for broken back) I have a severe peanut allergy. This was one of the candies I can eat. My whole life the rainbow had a lime taste included. Then one day without warning as I chomped down on a handful as many of us do. I was hit with that awful green apple. No warning on the bag just the original look with original written on it. The flavor overpowered all the others and has no complementary flavor. So now even if I get some as a gift or something I just toss the green ones. My dog wouldn't eat the green skittles either. It doesn't matter much anymore. I've cleaned my eating habits and rarely indulge in sugar anymore. It's one of these things that fuels my disease's symptoms. I've gone from 185 down to around 130 and let me tell you thats thin for this guy very thin.
Sickness and disease can really change a person. I've had friends and family ask if I was taking drugs. I was like just only what poisons the doctors prescribe. I'm week and tired and exhausted.
Skittles and Mt Dew were my go to munchies not any more. It was wrong in my opinion to switch lime for apple without warning. With no change of labeling. And still call it original. The nerve.

Haha thanks for the information. I saw these online and almost ordered them. I'm going to try to be sugar free. (As much as possible) It's my understanding that sugar feeds cancer so... That's the choice I will make. But at least maybe others that like the ORIGINAL can enjoy them. Thanks Weedgie for sharing.

Weedgi I know of a much better all natural herbal remedy. Lol I also take many herbal supplements and vitamins and use essential oils.

Waiting on this bean to pop. I've been studying in SweetSue study hall for quite some time. Ninja style. It one of the biggest reasons I joined. What led to the discovery of the big C was about a year and a half ago. I was bitten by a deer tick. It carries Lyme disease. So I naturally ignored the red bullseye. Thought I had the flu. Turns out I waited to long to treat the Lyme and now I'm a chronic Lyme sufferer. Blood work was way off and more testing found it.(C)
Had a uh lumpectomecty and removed a golf ball size mass from my back. They claim they got it all but I feel it's tentacles are still digging in me. I'm a very sick these days. The only available thing here is the CBD oil. I have spent large amounts of money on it in hopes of something working. So far the only symptom it's helping is anxiety. I'm needing some pain relief. I'm looking at a possible relocation to a recreational state. But after the past few years without steady income and the cost of health care I'm not financially prepared. I'm just trying to produce my own personal full spectrum oil so I can fight all this junk. Buts it's given me a fresh new wind. Something to look forward to with a purpose. I'm enjoying the edgebicatin this time around. I didnt want to bother anyone with these health stories. But there ya go that's why I'm here. Lost in this maze.

You could also try coloidal silver treatments, it's now being used to treat everything from aids to the common cold. You just take a teaspoon orally for 5 days, it kills all of the bad bacteria or viruses it comes in contact with and then you eat yogurt and probiotics for a month afterwards to return all the good bacteria that the silver killed. I use it and it works, I used to have horrible digestive problems but they are almost non existent since I started coloidal silver.

I have heard of and thought about using col silver. I'm familiar with what the digestive system is capable of as I have several times taken monthly antibiotics and must take an oral probiotic a very strong one. The probiotic helps so much for that. I'll definitely give the silver another look. Thanks for sharing weedgi

Well this will be a difficult post. My long time friend who is younger than me has had life threatening emergency surgery. This guy has been through the wringer. A couple years back when he was only 30 the Dr found prostrate cancer. He had that removed it was an aggressive form. Well for years he was always telling people he felt he had a brain tumor. We always replied in our best Schwarzeneger impression "It's NOT a Tumor" well turns out it was. That what they call angioma or something similar. He had some swelling and fluid build up. Dr tried to put a for lack ofedical term drain in. It did not work. So after going into a shock and his brain seizing and shutting down they had to do more. Well the Dr had to drill a hole from one side of his brain to the other on attempts of relieving the fluids. My friend is unresponsive ever since.
He was nice enough though before things got bad that he gifted me with a small grow light and a collection of nutrients. He said he had given his seed collection to another friend they were trying to produce for him. Anyhow the guy was an excellent auto dwarf grower he taught me quite a bit. Sad news is he has been unresponsive since the surgery. I'm afraid it's not looking well. I know he is man of faith and has prepared for any outcome. It's just hard to see him lying there all wrapped up unresponsive. I hope you get home soon dude either way the great spirit decides. We just don't know how long we have left. He's been on my mind all day.

Back
Top Bottom