Home hobby distillation of cannabinoid

EugeneOregon

I am a patient who needed hard core medicine and could not locate in dispensaries the kind of purity I require. So I get dispensary extract and purify it. By the third pass it is clear and very pale yellow and potency is off the charts.
Perfect.

I vaporize exclusively. This medicine has replaced at least 7 prescriptions.The only thing it does not work as good as compared to the drugs the Veterans Administration was sending me is the laxative they sent to get things moving when they were also sending copious amounts of morphine to ingest every month. The opiates were killing me and I couldn't take a good dump!

Hehe, that problem went away.

I vaporize exclusively. This medicine has replaced at least 7 prescriptions.The only thing it does not work as good as compared to the drugs the Veterans Administration was sending me is the laxative they sent to get things moving when they were also sending copious amounts of morphine to ingest every month. The opiates were killing me and I couldn't take a good dump!

Haha yea I hear ya man lol. From one vet to another, thanks for your service brother.

I have some cbd ritch rsho that works better than any laxative Ive ever had. I had to start taking it with food because it goes straight through you if you take it on an empty stomach.
I had to chop the cbd mom plant because she was costing too much to feed and I have clones of her.

Back
Top Bottom