New in business - How do I outdoor grow?

SwaziHasi

Hi,

I'm a new member and from Germany.
I'm about to grow outdoor next year but I don't have a clue how to start growing outside.
Help from you guys would be great.

My grow spot is pretty good. The sun shines round about 14 hours a day. The temperature in the morning is between 15 ans 25 degrees. Later around midday till evening the temperature sways between 25 and 40 degrees and at night it starts droping down to 10-20 degrees.

Another problem is which strain I should grow :/ My first thought was OG Kush but I read threads which said that OG Kush is pretty hard to grow.
Now because I can't let them germinate inside a friend of mine came up with the idea to buy seedlings but is it prudent to use those ?

I hope you guys can help me :)

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar :)

Hi,

I'm a new member and from Germany.
I'm about to grow outdoor next year but I don't have a clue how to start growing outside.
Help from you guys would be great.

My grow spot is pretty good. The sun shines round about 14 hours a day. The temperature in the morning is between 15 ans 25 degrees. Later around midday till evening the temperature sways between 25 and 40 degrees and at night it starts droping down to 10-20 degrees.

Another problem is which strain I should grow :/ My first thought was OG Kush but I read threads which said that OG Kush is pretty hard to grow.
Now because I can't let them germinate inside a friend of mine came up with the idea to buy seedlings but is it prudent to use those ?

I hope you guys can help me :)

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar :)
Welcome to our fun site

My best suggestion is to search out some outdoor grow journals

Biggest issues outdoors are bug and the uncontrollable environment. Both can be a big challenge for sure

Growing in pots or directly in ground? Pots can be a better option, controllable and ability to move them to follow the sun

Good luck

Outdoor grow is challenging. Fungus mold animals and bugs are a threat. Temp fluctuations will affect growth. Just don't expect high quality weed and you'll be fine. Best to read a lot about how to and experiment. Only way to learn is to do. Expect failure. It WILL happen. Learn from failure and try again. If you can find a copy, read Grow Yer Own Stone by Alexander Sumach. Very good book for natural outdoor grow.

Back
Top Bottom