Extraction

Mosspb

Hello all,

I was working at a very sizeable operation this week, and was given about 3 pounds of wet clippings. The clippings are from and automated trimmer, and at the consistency of lawn mower clippings.

These clippings are all from sugar leaves or directly from the bud itself so they're stick asf.

Any suggestions on safe and/or easy recipes?

Moss:Namaste:

Hello all,

I was working at a very sizeable operation this week, and was given about 3 pounds of wet clippings. The clippings are from and automated trimmer, and at the consistency of lawn mower clippings.

These clippings are all from sugar leaves or directly from the bud itself so they're stick asf.

Any suggestions on safe and/or easy recipes?

Moss:Namaste:

Oil and Fat will extract plant matter and then you can cook with it.. It will taste like pot. Edibles never do much for me..

Making extracts takes high pressure and supercold liquid.. it is not safe nor cheap.. nor legal to to do without permits.. The dispensarys in CA sell wax. Dabs are pretty intense

Oil and Fat will extract plant matter and then you can cook with it.. It will taste like pot. Edibles never do much for me..

Making extracts takes high pressure and supercold liquid.. it is not safe nor cheap.. nor legal to to do without permits.. The dispensarys in CA sell wax. Dabs are pretty intense

Its safe as long as your not a idiot. Ive done it a million times. Not the cheapest like you said tho.

Back
Top Bottom