I wanna open a smoke shop

Bruinsra1

Ive been interested in opening a smokeshop in my city, im in florida if that helps, im just wondering what else I need besides a place to rent, and all my stuff... which I will prob get wholesale. What kinds of permits do I need to get and stuff, and general help is really appreciated :Rasta:

Prolly have better luck checking with the city about specific permits and such cause im sure they vary from city to county to state.

In boca there is grateful J's and hemp city right next to each other on federal, but man there are a million and one headshops in fort laud and mia. just go to the sunrise flea market there are a bunch there

yeah I was thinking about one in my area prob, because in my town there were a bunch but a few closed down. So now there isnt really any competition, so Id love to start one here, im trying to find a big enough place where I can hold concerts too, as im heavily into the band scene, because I have a band, and there arent to many places to play around here.

Idk how to go about any of this though.

I had 2 smokes shops, if u plan to sell tobacco u need to get a license for that but its easy u just send the form and check n they send you a license. I didn't need any license or permit for the bongs but i live in california.And don't call your bongs bongs, call em water pipes, its for legal friendly.

I'm in LA and I am also interested in opening a dispensary. I went to the City and they were useless. If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Please help!!!!

kb1026 said:
I'm in LA and I am also interested in opening a dispensary. I went to the City and they were useless. If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Please help!!!!

LA as in Los Angelos or Louisiana??

dont pay rent, become a portable head shop, just follow ur favorite jam/stoner band around the country and sell glass at their shows out in the parking lot... good business

Set up a glass blowing room and take a class to learn. I mean, how many headshops can take custom orders for bowls and bongs?

Most localities have very strict rules with respect to things like head shops. They treat them like nude bars and the cops watch them very closely. I think it would pay to look into the rules before you get too far into the business. They're not illegal in most places, but they're strictly regulated. Do your homework and follow the rules and you'll probably do very well.

Back
Top Bottom