Anyone else have a Celebration Pipe?

RooRman

The Celebration pipes are mae in Hawaii from hand made lava stone and inlayed with stone and gold plated bowls. Bands like Fleetwood Mac and even Bob Marley have owned them They cost about 60$ and each one is a handmade and hand numbered as they are limited in quantity. I have one of the Hanalei Blue colored ones and I was just wondering if anyone else had one and what color they chose. BTW, they smoke very nicely. Highest quality stone pipe money can buy in my opinion.

Happy smoking

I have been looking at them for so long! I want the purple haze edition so bad! hehe

They are lava pipe made in hawwai.%00 of each metal are made each year.They are mostly for collecting and they clog like a motherfucker.

They are sweet huh? I have the Hanalei Blue #30. I'm not sure about them clogging however because I clean everything I smoke from all the time. Also, with the gold plated bowl (which all of them have) you should keep it clean with hot water and a towel.

the build up is where there is no metal.I got the gold at a my headshop.It came with a clothbag and a cert.I gave it to a good friend because I was getting alot of free smoke from her.She died last year and her family doesn't like me anymore cause I married someone else I guess.She was and is a great person.

The picture does not actually do justice to the size of this bowl. It is very nice and heavy and if you could actually fill the bowl all the way to the top you would probably get 30 rips from it easily, which is probably pretty handy if you just want to pack one bowl and share it with alot of friends. There is nothing worse then passing the pipe off full and having it come back around totally beat. The bowl is absolutly huge but still fits so nicely in your hand. I can see why good old Bob Marley liked it so much! I highly recommend them for your next celebration, as a collectors piece, or just as a super high quality stone pipe with no carb.

That sounds cool some1 should upload some pics onto the thread so some people can have a look at the purdy pipes ;)
~PeacE~

isos 42o said:
celebration pipe? is that part of festivus?

Actually alot to do with the "feats of strength" specifically.:laughtwo:

stoner_123 said:
Is it hard 2 clean out all the resin and shit?

No they are easy to clean as long as you keep them clean. By that I mean pack a few huge bowls in it and then take the time to rinse it out with hot water and wipe it out with a damp cloth. Thats it! The gold plating on the bowl resists the resin sticking to it and nothing can even hope to stick to the the inside of the lava stone draw hole.
I do like to put a screen it it though, either glass, metal, or both sometimes. This makes it a little harder because yo obviously have to clean the screen now as well. However, they work like a charm otherwise.

Happy smoking

I have the blue celebration pipe and the gold in the bowl is turning white? is it because i kept resin on the gold for too long?

Yes and No. The resin being left in doesn't help. What cleaner are you using when cleaning it. A lot of cleaners claim to be non harmful and environmentally safe but they are not. Many of them corrode the gold in the bowl or strip the gold from the pipe. Use Kleen Green Gold to clean your Celebration Pipe. Safest for your pipe and lungs for sure.

Eddie Boy
Celebration Pipes

The Celebration pipes are honestly the worst investment I have ever made. I thought it would be cool to have a pipe made from lava stone since I have never owned anything like it. After about 1 week of owning the pipe I noticed how difficult it was to clean. I would get scooby snacks after puffing my pipe and it began to taste weird. It is also way overpriced for what it is. I prefer my $15 glass pipe compared to this $100+ pipe. I tried contacting their customer support to ask about cleaning techniques and never received a response. After 3 email attempts and 2 phone calls I just gave up. I do not reccomend this piece to anyone. Hope this helps someone save some $$$.

Back
Top Bottom