How many grams

fatkidaroo

I have heard that people are getting dub sacks ($20) with 2 to 3.5 grams and i have know idea where these peole live or anything like that but hear in Arizon you can get a dub with way more than that probly like 7 grams. How much do you guys usually get for $20?

Re: How many grams.

Seven grams of what? In Arizona, I'm assuming mexibrick, which I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for, I'd rather just buck some chron.

Standard prices for kb in NOVA are:
20-1 gram
50-3.5 grams
80-100 7 grams
etc. etc.

7 grams for 20 bucks damnnn dude umm yeah what kinda bud are u getting cuz dat doesnt make sense at all!

> THC < said:
Umm rates areound here are..

Oz dirt-220

Oz good stuff-350+

dime-half a gram

50- 2.5 grams

dub sack-1 gram
220 for an OZ of dirt....god damn man...you can get an oz of schwag here for like 60...and a decent mid grade OZ for like 100-140

Where I live it's:
.8 grams = Dime
1.75 grams = 20
3.5 grams = 40
7 grams = 70-80
1/2 = 120-160
zip = 195-320

We usually do 4-4.5g of mids of $20. Its hard to say though. It all depends on quality. For some real good shit I'll do maybe 2-3g for $20.

I have heard that people are getting dub sacks ($20) with 2 to 3.5 grams and i have know idea where these peole live or anything like that but hear in Arizon you can get a dub with way more than that probly like 7 grams. How much do you guys usually get for $20?

Im in San Jose, and i usually get 1.5 to 2 for $20. was getting 2.5 to 3 but lost my contact with that guy

Hey Hyphyhitter,
just a heads up, the post you replied to was from 2006. I'm just sayin'

welcome aboard

LOL

Of further note; The fellow is still a "New" member, that joined in 2004 and only has 40 post.

To stay focused on the thread, I paid $20 for 1.7 grams (He told me what it was, I do not have a scale) of Train Wreck. I would have bought a half oz or more from the guy, but he buys half oz's and breaks them up for resale. I could have gone to his supplier, but I didn't feel like messing with it. Good weed though.

Wow! You poor bastards. I can't believe the prices you're paying, and for bunk too! Where I live, central Canada, it's 10/g straight up. If you got a good connection, like me, you'd be paying 160-200/oz for BC Bud. I really feel bad for you all :/

Wow! You poor bastards. I can't believe the prices you're paying, and for bunk too! Where I live, central Canada, it's 10/g straight up. If you got a good connection, like me, you'd be paying 160-200/oz for BC Bud. I really feel bad for you all :/

Now that is the benefit of National Medical Marijuana.

I can't believe I'm quoting myself, but....
After thinking about it for awhile, I came to realize that the reason for the prices I quoted above could be the economy. We seem to have weathered it quite well in Canada, and my region specifically. Our unemployment rate is at an all time low, and builders are having a hard time keeping up with the demand for more housing. We have jobs, but no one to fill them. But... there's nowhere to live - our vacancy rate is less than 1% and as a result rents have nearly become unaffordable.
Btw, those are street prices. Med suppliers are more expensive...

Depending where you go in Colorado:

1g = 10 - $20
3.5g (1/8) = 30 - $50
7g (1/4) = 60 - $90
14g (1/2) = 110 - $175
28g (oz) = 200 - $320

These are dispensary prices in Denver for more / less the same thing, some quality differences. Some are clubs that give members either more for the $$ (many give 4.5g 1/8s) or cheaper prices. Prices have come down over the last 12 months in many areas.

I myself pay whatever my water / electric bill, nutes and time divided by harvest equals. In the summertime my water, time and nutes only.

WillyB

20 for 7 grams of good mex-brick.

If you think all mex-weed is bunk you would be wrong, nothing beats a good sativa buzz.

Back
Top Bottom