Ideal smoking environment

knifesrcoolnstu

in your opinion, what would the best environment you can imagine to smoke in? i think that there are a couple of places that i think would be really cool. first, i think it would be awesome to be under a tree next to a pond, like in alot of movies. another place that i think would be awesome would be in a peaceful meadow (i'm sure someones going to say that this sounds "gay", but oh well, thats there problem for being ignorant to new ideas and environments). i also think that a room lit only by a bunch of black lights with like flashing lights and trippy posters and trippy gadgets would be awesome. tell me what you guys think

If you have ever seen Incubus on cribs you will kno what im talkin bout. A small room similar to a large capusal that could be easily hot boxed. The best part is to have everything be lined by soft ass pillows. Yeah gotta have the black lights tho....

I would like to smoke on a giant shroom with the catipillar from Alice in wonder land.

i wanna smoke on mi roof on a really starry nite w/ a pillow, a blanket, & a radio. jus me & 1 other person

theres this field off to the side of my college. its tall grass, but there are clear well stomped in paths throughout it. and we have a couch out there. a 3seater, though you could get 5on it id say. moon rises fucking totally in line with the couch. theres tons of stars out all the time. the couch is behind some taller shrubs on 3sides so theres never really much wind. its great out there. its getting colder now, gonna have to bring blankets out there. i dont know what ideal would be, but that couch aint fuckin bad at all, its in a totally safe zone. no paranoia

great

outside on a stary night on your roof with a pillow, a radio and one other person.... thats THE best idea i've ever heard. im not gonna get over this one for months lol

you could do it if a special waterless bong was make to where the bowl was on teh bottom of a bong and you stick the mouthpiece down into the water (completely straight, water won't get inside the pipe, I think anywayz, if not put it to your motuh, then lower into the water). and have someone light it from the top.

D-Rock said:
you could do it if a special waterless bong was make to where the bowl was on teh bottom of a bong and you stick the mouthpiece down into the water (completely straight, water won't get inside the pipe, I think anywayz, if not put it to your motuh, then lower into the water). and have someone light it from the top.

Well he said underwater...not in the water.

all i need is a nice couch for smokin/crashing... music, friends, a tv with a whack movie going but no sound.. have ur cd's as the audio for the movie... its the best i was at this guys house and we had this old scifi going and some acid-trance playing... sum whack shit going through my mind ill tell ya

but u gotta have ur friends there

best place, like the other post, would have to be on your roof just layin back and chillin with a bubbler and three friends jammin to some bob marley or phish.

Back
Top Bottom