How to pass a drugtest using commen household items

Ampora

420 Member
ive done a quick search on this forum,but havent seen this link yet.also i dont know if it works.
Drug Test 911
i hope it will be helpfull to some. (and i hope even more that it works)

maybe some can test it and then post if something works , or doesnt.

You would have to know a good bit about how your body excretes waste from it in general to know whether or not this would work. I myself am not sure of the pH of marijuana or its components that are test for (I would assume cannabiods). Im also not sure of the statement that your kidney having an easier time excreting acidic waste while on a basic diet. This does however have me completely entralled and I really want to try and find if this as true or false.

I do find it fairly usefull since it gives you an exact amount of creatine to take while you are diluting you urine. Also, you have to be very, very careful drinking large amounts of water. If you begin to feel "awkward" or just sick in anyway while drinking a lot of water, it would be a generally good idea to stop IMMEDIATELY and start putting electrolytes into your body along with a trip to the doctor.

Drinking 1 gallon a day of water or tea is foolish. This nutty idea that eating certain foods or drinking dangerous amounts of water has been around a long time. Just about all drugs other than THC are out of your body in 3 days or less anyway. THC, depending on the sensitivity of the test can be detected for up to 70 days, period. No food, drink or magic wand can change this. BTW, drug traces remain in your hair for a very long time. Urine tests generally can't detect THC after 30 days or so depending on how heavy you were smoking and your body mass. If you're fat (be honest with yourself) THC stays in your system longer since THC is fat soluble. The more fat you have, the more THC you store.

i think if you do alot of sports(almost everyday), you sweat alot, and you arent a frequent smoker. and you drink much water (like Tiger bass said, be carefull because you can get Water intoxication.) but only drink much water, so you can sweat it all out. also sauna's etc..

and even then its a big MAYBE.

this is what i think of it,ive never had a drugtest, and i hope ill never will :p. i just got the link,and thought of sharing it with ya'll. cause its also a good discuss subject.

Exercise is the only plausable means of speeding the process of getting the drug out of your body though. And it can't be a once a week thing, it has to be frequent. The idea is to get your bodies level of activity up in order to boost your metabolism. And metabolism is of course what affects how fast your body burns off the fat cells that the thc molecules are binded too. On top of increasing you metabolism while working out frequently, you will also be burning off the fat cells while working out of course.

You are just diluting your urine, the green tea makes you piss color and the water dilutes all the THC, I doubt you are truly cleansed. I used to pass drug tests by not smoking 3 days in advance and drinking 1 gallon or more of water in a day and take creotine the day of the test so I wouldn't be caught diluting. But as Gorilla posted, drinking that much water is unhealthy, and uncomfortable I might add. You seriously are pissing every 20-30 minutes whether you like it or not, and its not like "oh I have to go to the bathroom" and you can hold it, its painfully obvious that you need to piss and you need to piss NOW.

HEEEELLPPP!!! I just smoked some PCP and I got a drug test tommorow!!
:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I got a laugh outta seing pcp and crack on there for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom