Why is it illegal

knifesrcoolnstu

why do you guys think that weed is illegal? one theory that i thought of one night is that the government could be dealing it. i mean think about it. they would be making money from selling it, they would be prosecuting each other so they could let each other off the hook if they got busted, and then they could bust the people that they sell it to and get all of their stuff back in the process, as well as maybe a few pieces. just an idea i had, what do you guys think?

The head of our (USA) DEA believes that the law should be the "master teacher" that guides our society's norms and morality.

I couldn't definitively say why pot/hemp became illegal in the first place, but it's the idea of the "mother teacher" that's keeping it illegal today. What's next? Prohibition of Jews?

knifesrcoolnstu said:
why do you guys think that weed is illegal? one theory that i thought of one night is that the government could be dealing it. i mean think about it. they would be making money from selling it, they would be prosecuting each other so they could let each other off the hook if they got busted, and then they could bust the people that they sell it to and get all of their stuff back in the process, as well as maybe a few pieces. just an idea i had, what do you guys think?

thats a fucked up theory, makes no sence, its a fantasy

the gov dont want it becuase of " road-side " studies and becuase certain cultures smoke it and they get clumsy, or get damaged organs..

they prosecute the people that posses it becuase for every prisoner they get the US gives more money. which is why i question that california is in debt... becuase thats the most prisoners but they spend extra funds on thousands of police cars that they store.. heh

gayness

Have you ever seen the documentary "Grass." I don't know if it's true, but it said that back in the early 1900's, when Mexicans were crossing the border, they brought with them weed. It said they used it to relax after a hard days work. Then it said that the white Americans in Texas, where the Mexicans crossed to, looked down upon the Mexicans and their culture. This lead to hatred and a thought that whatever the Mexicans did was wrong and dirty, giving marijuana a bad reputation in the process. So they outlawed it in the USA, don't you just love racism and biggotry. ;)

I also read that it had a lot to do with cotton producers from the begining of the century, since hemp had such good fiber for money paper and we all know that cotton is used in the production of U.S. dollars , these people saw a conflict of interest and supported the criminalization of Marihuana.

I've actually done a bit of research on the subject and here is what i've found.

The large drug corporations pay millions and millions of dollars to lobbyists (and congressmen under the table, but they won't admit that!) in order to keep weed illegal. They would much rather have you pay rediculous prices for drugs, than have you smoke a joint.

It's the truth. You heard it here first. Blame corporate America.

hahah... oral sex is illegal in cali.
:eek:

The gov deals weed. I've smoked their shit.
It's getting there, first Canada, then America.
It's already getting more and more decriminalized.

soon.
very soon...

Weed is most likely illegal because those anti-fun tight ass types in Washington think it leads to harder shit. I'll give you an example. A shitload of weed is grown in Tenessee. Now lets say a New York smack dealer wants to start off in the weed industry. He will go to Tenessee to pick up supplies to take back to N.Y. While he is there he applies his old trade and starts a kind of circuit, bringing smack west and weed east. End result? A big ol' buttload of crack, smack, and speed in Jack Daniels backyard

Another reason it is illegal is because the government cant tax it. The only reason alcohol and ciggers are legal is because half of what you pay for them is tax. Big dealers see cops and their bosses as threats but not as agents of the law. They are market rivals, confiscating shit while on duty and selling it on the street corner five minutes after the end of their shift

those are some good reasons, my believe is that it is base on profits, the goverment is controlled by big business and big business will not benefit from marijuana been legalized, not when you have guys on overgrow with so much know how to educate the masses to grow for themselves. just my opinion.

peace

Fuck what ya'll said. I just got busted by a informant for those assholes, which was suppose to be my boy. Only one person hit on it close. "It's all about the Benjamins Baby!" They say i got caught with a lb of ganja. They charged me with trafficing. They sat I had it to sell or resell. That is what they are worried about. The "MONEY". I said it. You heard it here first.

This is a capitolist country. Just watch how you make it.

i believe its illegal cause back in the day the head of the fbi hoover made propaganda ads about how weed makes people go crazy and shit ( like Reefer Madness) and lots of people are misinformed about weed these days, and normally the only reason people go to harder shit is if their dealer offers them or persuads them that its a better high, and they have to try it. . also, in my opinion weed isnt addictive, but if weed were sold like cigs then they would make shit loads of money and a lot more people would be doing,

yes weed isn't addictive but if the government made it legal they would probably put shit in the weed to make it addictive to get people hooked.

God Of GrungeKC said:
i believe its illegal cause back in the day the head of the fbi hoover made propaganda ads about how weed makes people go crazy and shit ( like Reefer Madness) and lots of people are misinformed about weed these days, and normally the only reason people go to harder shit is if their dealer offers them or persuads them that its a better high, and they have to try it. . also, in my opinion weed isnt addictive, but if weed were sold like cigs then they would make shit loads of money and a lot more people would be doing,
It was made illegal way before Hoover, okay maybe not way before. Everyone go watch "Grass." It is the documentary of weed in America. It basically says why it was made illegal.

weed is like the median of life,the peak of our civilization,telling us what was and whats to come.you go weed..just dont go extinct.

Back
Top Bottom