J Holder?

a roach clip? i make mine, we use small antennas from old tv's or radios and attach a alligator clip to the end, makes for a nice extendo clip ;)

no this is something you put the end of the j in and smoke the whole thing with out worrying about burning your fingers and using a roach clip.

no this is something you put the end of the j in and smoke the whole thing with out worrying about burning your fingers and using a roach clip.

oh a toke stone, i gotcha, there is a beer bottle with a great top that is made of ceramic and it makes a great toke stone, i uploaded a pic in my gallery, be careful the newer bottles they have made the tops plastic:)

not exactly but that works too. i've never seen that beer, do you happen to remember the name to it?.. i'm talking about a long tube that your joint fits in and you hold that and smoke out of it with out burning your fingers.

I have a carved ivory cigarette holder that I bought in Costa
Rica in 76. It is too small for a factory rolled cigarette and is just the right size for a joint. Over the years it has taken on a nice patina that really shows off the dragon carved into it.

not exactly but that works too. i've never seen that beer, do you happen to remember the name to it?.. i'm talking about a long tube that your joint fits in and you hold that and smoke out of it with out burning your fingers.

its right on the stone in the pic. Grolsch, its a dutch origin, I found a box of emptys at a garage sale (in ontario canada lol :headbanger:score :headbanger:;))

never heard of what your talking about in regards to the j holder, wouldnt the tube have to be glass.. and if so then wouldnt it get really hot smoking a doobie in it, i know that the glass tube in my "how to make a shotgun machine" vid (in the 420tv section) it gets real hot, and its a BIG tube, just thoughts I guess, trying to picture what your discribing lol:passitleft:

kool, nope never seen one, must not be a popular tool around here:)

its the first time i see one, looks like it works great with j's specially for the roach there will be nothing left of the j . thats cool

I've seen one of those before, not many people use them though, atleast around here ... My buddies brother in law has one of those stones your talking about, those are pretty cool .. he showed me and i didnt even know what it was at first lol.

just uploaded a pic of a double hitter toke stone i have to my gallery. its a ceramic bead from a heat treating blanket. I love it:)

Yeah, I've got a couple of cigarette holders just like that. I've tried to use them for a joint but find it too awkward. Smoke too many and you forget that your joint is actually several inches longer :laughtwo:

I have a glass one that makes a PERFECT oil hooter though.

ya a roach stone but i haven't seen them around anymore. I hit up a few of the smoke shops around town but no luck. the beer that has the workable stone is Grolsch. A really awesome beer. but check that the stones aren't plastic. You might still be able to find them with the stone instead of plastic.

The ToKin Stone - very sacred

dbp0465.JPG

stone00012.jpg

So many uses for this incredible sacred stone.

It popped out of a gravel crusher in 1972.... Been my special pipe ever since.

Back
Top Bottom