Best way to get resin out of piece so you can smoke it?

Fight2Legalize

yea so everybody is dry around here and i am in desperate need for some thc in my system....i need to know the best way to get resin out of my bowl so i will have a good amount to smoke...any advice would be great..thanx:bong:

Really te shape of your pipe has alot to do with how much you can scrape off her.

I take a small knife and scrape the insides of the bowl. The most smokable stuff is right in the actual bowl all that other stuff in the actual pipe is really gunky and hard to get burning, I wouldnt bother w/ that part, just scrape the bowl out gently. If you are having trouble getting the resin out you can heat the pipe up a bit, this seems to make the resin a bit softer and easier to work. Hope this helps. Also you can take dry hits andlet the flame get down into the whole, this will burn up any leftover weed stuck in your pipe and at the same time give ya a lil buzz.

Hope you get high, I know how bad it sucks to not have bud. I feel your pain!

I just straighten out a parer clip and go in through the shotgun hole. It takes some time but I can usually pull out a good amount. After i'm done with the res tokin i'll usually boil my piece.

def paper clip straighten it out depending on ur piece and how much resin is in it u can get the resin from the bowl with a butter knife. the paper clip is useful in getting some resin from the carb and my piece had a "piggybank" where alot of resin would store up and if u could fenangle the paper clip right in the mouth piece at the end you would have a full bowls worth of resin

I just take HUGE dry tokes and hope for the best :bong:

or act like a scavenger and call random buddies like, " What are YOU doin?" haha

A paper clip works good but I also use a rolling paper to wipe the resin on.When I get alot on the paper i roll it up put it in the bowl and smoke it.Its kinda harsh but burns long!I call them pot pockets haha.

I am also desperate! lol I think I may use that joint paper idea! I have to also throw in for the ladies, because I didn't happen to have any paper clips conveniently lying around, a bobby pin flattened out works quite well also! Sadly my pipe is pretty clean by now...sighs.... just moved to a new city and don't have any connections, freakin sucks. :nicethread:

Alright ill let you paper clip users and scrapers in on a little secret that will get you about three times as much resin... first off take your pipe and put it in a bowl of water (enough water to cover the pipe) and put it in the microwave cook for about 3 min... then remove your pipe and let it cool off (use tongs to grab your pipe its really hot)... now strain your bowl of water and resin through a coffee filter( do it slowly so the water dosent fly everywhere...after the water is gone cook the filter with the resin on it for about 10 seconds....now scrape all the resin on your filter into one pile....by this time your pipe should be cooled....go ahead and scrape your bowl out too and put the resin on the coffee filter...it should be alot softer and easier to scrape...now cook your coffee filter in ten second intervals until its dry (dont over cook or you will burn your resin)... your resin is now ready to smoke load your bowl and fire it up....

:To get rid of the nasty smell in your microwave just cook a slice of lemon in there for about 30 sec.. smell is gone...

:Metal pipes do the same except dont put your pipe in the microwave just boil it on the stove...still use the microwave to dry it out though....

total time about 10-15 min.. Enjoy:bravo:

I agree that using a paper clip works well. I found that metal clothes hangers works even better. Much stronger and easier to grip. Bend it back and forth where you want it to break and you don't even need anything to cut it with. My piece is thick so i get fairly aggressive then beat on the bowl part with my hand and a lot of black ashy looking bits fall out.. Gotten me blazed on more than one occasion. :bong:

I just straighten out a parer clip and go in through the shotgun hole. It takes some time but I can usually pull out a good amount. After i'm done with the res tokin i'll usually boil my piece.

This is me. Or something like a paperclip... big ol earings work too lmao

I'm not putting all the effort of alcohol, charcoal etc. I'm lazy. :) I'm so lazy in fact that it's generally my other half that gets the resin out for me haha

GL!!

Back
Top Bottom