Laws in Dominican Republic or Jamaica on weed

lost201a

I'm thinking of going to dominican republic or Jamaica and would like to know what are the laws are like on smoking pot?

I was reading the weed is different in Jamaica and there is a ganja culture like music,clothing and lifestyle like rap.

Also reading the weed is stonger in Jamaica than the US and Canada.

im not sure on the laws in dominican republic but in jamaica the cops well arrest u if carrying but can also be paid off with some ££££££ Jamaica would be the better place to go if u want to smoke weed while on holiday, as Evil Bong its tolerated plus u'll get to smoke some high grade

Listen man I am Dominican and you don't want to go to Dominican Republic and get caught smoking weed. It's a third world country, almost everybody's poor, you don't want to end up in a DR jail TRUST ME. The best thing to do take my advice. Also there's not very good weed over in DR they don't grow it right it's dry full of seeds and who knows what else they put in it. And never go to the hood.Unless your willing to die for a pair of shoes. Just stick to the resorts and you will be good.1

Listen man I am Dominican and you don't want to go to Dominican Republic and get caught smoking weed. It's a third world country, almost everybody's poor, you don't want to end up in a DR jail TRUST ME. The best thing to do take my advice. Also there's not very good weed over in DR they don't grow it right it's dry full of seeds and who knows what else they put in it. And never go to the hood.Unless your willing to die for a pair of shoes. Just stick to the resorts and you will be good.1

LOL, he's 100% right. I'll repeat his point, not just don't ever go to the hood there, just don't even leave the resort at all! Everything he said is true, I don't know what guidelines he went against but he might've had some more info. Listen to los he's right 100%.

LOL, he's 100% right. I'll repeat his point, not just don't ever go to the hood there, just don't even leave the resort at all! Everything he said is true, I don't know what guidelines he went against but he might've had some more info. Listen to los he's right 100%.

Yes sir I know my country very well. Unless you go out there with Dominicans that you know and they know the country you will be fine. And you can find some dank bud, but you need to know people that know people. Our neighbor country Haiti is 10 times poorer than the Dominican Republic, but in DR the murder rate is 3 times more of that in Haiti which is also high, it's a jungle out there full of predators waiting for some easy prey. It's a beautiful island with beautiful women but very dangerous if you get caught slipping. If anyone ever plans to visit just be careful and stick to the resorts and you will have a good time. Most of the people are very nice and friendly, just a very corrupt country with lots of violence and drugs. Be safe 1:rollit:

How are the cops in Dominican Republic or Jamaica ?

Are the laws barbaric like the US?

Man listen good.....The cops will beat the SHIT out of you if they catch you with weed.. No bribes or pay offs like Mexico. If you want to smoke do it at the resort have someone u can trust get it for you (as little as possible) when you're out sight seeing and little kids run up to you trying to sell to you just give em' a dollar and tell em' no thanks cuz they will sell to you and then run straight to the cops and point at you. I've seen it happen plenty of times over there.

Man listen good.....The cops will beat the SHIT out of you if they catch you with weed.. No bribes or pay offs like Mexico. If you want to smoke do it at the resort have someone u can trust get it for you (as little as possible) when you're out sight seeing and little kids run up to you trying to sell to you just give em' a dollar and tell em' no thanks cuz they will sell to you and then run straight to the cops and point at you. I've seen it happen plenty of times over there.

actually 90% of cops u meet over there will sell out for some cash trust me some of the big officers like the head in charge sell out i would go into more detail but dont see the point but anyone who reads this just take my word for it

Im dominican citizen, thats bullshit. Weed here is very bad unless you dealer has some good shit. If you get caught with 1- 10 grams its just possession you can go to jail yeah.. unless you pay the cops like 20 to 50 dollars they will happily let you go. Trust me dominican cops are bad and mean but with money they will let you smoke even a ounce on the street

I am in DR and I learned after spending my last $20 on shitty pot how strict the laws are. Does anyone know if its safe to sneak it past customs in a sock? Are DR customs and TSA looking for drugs? I don't really have a way to smoke it here and the idea of just tossing $20 sucks... but I might have to for fear of prison time. I'm not very well off so $20 is a lot of money for me, I wish to not waste it.

Back
Top Bottom