Sweet pea? Please

backyardagain

i am a first time grower. i got this seed from a friend of mine, its called sweetpea. know one i know other than him has even heard of this stuff. and he didnt know much about it other than he found it from a nug in the medical shop. so my question is does anyone know about this strain? specs? indica? sativa? what its crossed with? origin? any thing. i saw it in the cannibible 3 but it had no description on it, also how is the high? i know its alot but thanks. and here is a pic of my plant
php3C4xwcPM.jpg
phpAM3tyyPM.jpg
phpbzaEdePM.jpg
phpKbwDLhPM.jpg

Re: sweet pea??????? please

ah, what's in a name. "a rose by any other name is still a rose." People make such a big deal about strain names and, what % of this and that. It really is a shot in the dark unless you get it from a reputable seed bank. Thicker leaves = more indica, thinner leaves = more sativa. Plus btw don't you all ever relize all the name is usually is really just a sale's tactict. Think about it Would you rather buy, "weed seeds" or some shit called "Grandaddybombasticpurpleurcleickeystickeyickeyformtheshitplace".

oh and to answer your question, I pretty sure it was a "weed seed" and the origins is from where all weed came from, that is if you believe in evloution. look it up.

you are correct to an extent. and the name might be a sales tactic, but marijuana is the general name, just like homo sapien is our name, but we have whites,browns,blacks, etc, and all share similar dynamics but are still very different. for example, some every strain has a different color,taste,smell and high. super skunk when vaporized to me taste like fruit loops, but when i vaporize some jack herer i get a totally different, almost butterscotch taste. and the two have completly different highs.thank you for you general input ganjag, but i was lookin for a specific answer, not a general one.thats like saying animals are animals and thats it, no difference between them which is completly not true.just like there are different types of apples that all come from an "apple seed" and grow on an "apple tree"but have different colors and tastes, shape size etc. thanks and no harm intended

I don't know anything about this specific strain, but if it was from a bud purchased from a clinic then why not try to ask them?

Whatever the case, your doing a good job for a first-timer. :peace:

ah, what's in a name. "a rose by any other name is still a rose." People make such a big deal about strain names and, what % of this and that. It really is a shot in the dark unless you get it from a reputable seed bank. Thicker leaves = more indica, thinner leaves = more sativa. Plus btw don't you all ever relize all the name is usually is really just a sale's tactict. Think about it Would you rather buy, "weed seeds" or some shit called "Grandaddybombasticpurpleurcleickeystickeyickeyformtheshitplace".

oh and to answer your question, I pretty sure it was a "weed seed" and the origins is from where all weed came from, that is if you believe in evloution. look it up.

Well put.:peace:

I mean no disrespect to your search to learn what meds fit you best, I in fact totally respect that and, Yes, there is a huge differance strain to strain. I agree fully, but to try and Identify a random plant, from a random seed, from a random grower to a meds dealer. I'm going with, that may really not be what you are being made to think it is. The plant may have started as "sweet Pea" but that seed could have been polinated by a random bit of pollen from down the street bag seed shwag back yard grow. you didn't get sensi, hence the seed, hence little care in growing, hence the name means little to nothing. Just my opinion...Btw when I was a kid I had a guy who would make up a new name for every sack he sold me, Good entertainment value .

Back
Top Bottom