Marijuana + Women

sugarmagnolia

I'm WAY better with women then I used to be, better then most of my friends. I'm always comfortable in social situations sober or drunk, but I tend to get anxiety when I'm high at a party for example with a lot of girls. I don't know what it is. I start worrying about everything I do and say and it gets awkward. Do any guys here have the same problem? Any advice on what to do to overcome this is greatly appreciated.

Just be yourself. If you do hookup for a long term relationship, she'll just try to change you anyway...and it won't work, and she'll be pissed. If you pretend to be something you're not, your charade will eventually be exposed, then she'll be pissed. So just be yourself. It saves a lot of problems in the long run.

Dude I know where you are coming from... I rarely show up to a party blazed anymore because I don't talk as much when I am high. I just want to chill out and play music rather than communicate verbally. Smoke later in the night and/or smoke less than you usually would. Just take the edge off instead of getting annihilated.

Just do what I do, act like you just don't give a f*ck. The ladies love it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wonder what some of our 420 girls have to say about this topic. I bet it would be wise to listen to them.

Just do what I do, act like you just don't give a f*ck. The ladies love it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well that's pretty much the main reason why I'm better then I used to be. I somehow lose that ability when I'm high though.

Big Dog, that's not a bad idea, but I've learned that women aren't that good at giving advice to men about women. Better to take advice from a man that know what he's doing.

i hate guys who try to be something they aren't when they're trying to pick up, just chill and be yourself and don't try too hard to be noticed, believe me... when you're not trying to get noticed is when a girl will notice :partyboy:

i hate guys who try to be something they aren't when they're trying to pick up, just chill and be yourself and don't try too hard to be noticed, believe me... when you're not trying to get noticed is when a girl will notice :partyboy:

Agreed. And it also depends on the chick. Some girls like the guy that's the center of attention, others don't. The biggest turn off for any of my friends and I, is just a guy who shows complete lack of confidence. Just be yourself.

As a woman I would definitely suggest being yourself. It is always quite a let down to find out that the great guy you met one night was just a fake trying hook up. I also think that men tend to place too much of an emphasis on looking good and saying the right things when interested in a woman, and often the lack of confidence that comes through (that ackward sort of insecurity in what to say and how to act) is enough to turn many woman away (at least for myself).

The best trick is to be yourself and be confident and comfortable in your own skin. Of course, over-confidence to the point of inflated egos is terribly ugly. You need to find that balance.

Don't think of an interaction as the determing factor in possibly hooking up or starting a relationship. Just talk, hang out, be you and if it is right it will happen. Let it come naturally, don't try to force any sort of un-natural dialogue. Relax. I can always tell when a man is thinking about hooking up or dating.

I think if smoking helps you relax then light up, but maybe not to the point where your interactions with woman may be effected negatively, at least not at the first meeting. First impressions are important, being high out of your mind at first meeting could be bad.

It is kind of cliche but just be yourself, don't hold back. If it is meant to happen it will.

hmm, i seem to be the opposite of most people here, i'm alright with the ladies sober but get a shot of tequila in me or a bowl of some primo green and i am the word wizard. at least i think i am. people seem to want to keep hanging out with me so i'll let the assumption continue :Rasta:

Hey cotton tail, what are part of New Jersey you at? I use to live their, in the 908 section. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom