Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Best things to do while stoned

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Best things to do while stoned

If a sativa: Live, just live.

If an indica: Wake up and go look for a sativa .

BtW:
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdustin3 View Post
    I find one of the funnest things to do, if you cant get ahold of any of your stoner pals, is to get a big bag of weed
    It has been my experience that if one has a big bag of cannabis, one's friends are as likely to show up as the sun is to rise, lol.
    SweetSue thanked you for this post
    HashGirl, Jacobsenji, Cornfield Gro liked this post

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 Nug of the Month - October 2017 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    If a sativa: Live, just live.

If an indica: Wake up and go look for a sativa .

BtW:

It has been my experience that if one has a big bag of cannabis, one's friends are as likely to show up as the sun is to rise, lol.
    Habitual liked this post

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

SweetSue's Threads * The complete list is the last post *

Current personal grow journals
    SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow - Current

SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: MORE LIGHT!!! - Current

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Crank up the tunes and blog on 420 website (see the link in my signature if you're interested). I also love playing mahjong or Candy Crush - perfect no mind stuff.
    SweetSue liked this post

HG & FP's Summer 2017 Grow - Freedom/CB Dutch Treat/Durban Poison - COMPLETED

Reading is my passion but music is in my soul.
    If you like getting high and enjoy music especially rock/alt-rock,
    you may want to check out my blog
    , A Stoner's Random Thoughts Blog.

Drunk people run stop signs; stoned people wait for the sign to turn green!!!

Cannabis Oil Forums
    Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask

Don't forget to vote in the 420 Contests -
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests/

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 Nug of the Month - October 2017 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HashOnlyGirl View Post
    Crank up the tunes and blog on 420 website (see the link in my signature if you're interested). I also love playing mahjong or Candy Crush - perfect no mind stuff.
    There was a time I was somewhat addicted to the mindless beauty of mahjong. Too busy anymore for that, but never too busy to load in a decent playlist and wander the digital streets. Time for another hit.
    HashGirl, LEDBud liked this post

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

SweetSue's Threads * The complete list is the last post *

Current personal grow journals
    SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow - Current

SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: MORE LIGHT!!! - Current

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like

Listen to some Bassnectar and just walk through nature everything is so much brighter and beautiful high.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    SweetSue, LEDBud liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like to get toasted and take the dogs out to play
    SweetSue, GreenEyedCat, LEDBud liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TWINTURBODOGO View Post
    I like to get toasted and take the dogs out to play
    Off-topic, but what have you got that's twin-turbo? I used to have an '86 Buick T-Type that I put a twin turbo setup on. I used to be able to break the rear tires loose and get squirrelly at 55 MPH, lol - not bad for a ~3,800-pound daily driver. That was when I was younger, had money, and no fear at all .

On-topic content: I don't think I ever so much as washed it without consuming a little bud first. It was a must when actually working on it. But it did cause me to do a few jobs twice. Nothing like putting a set of injectors on - and then realizing that the o-rings on the bench probably weren't extras at all <WHOOPS!> ....
    SweetSue liked this post

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best things to do while stoned

I use to own a Nissan 92 gtr . Loved that thing

From Balls deep in buds
    SweetSue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    Off-topic, but what have you got that's twin-turbo? I used to have an '86 Buick T-Type that I put a twin turbo setup on. I used to be able to break the rear tires loose and get squirrelly at 55 MPH, lol - not bad for a ~3,800-pound daily driver. That was when I was younger, had money, and no fear at all .

On-topic content: I don't think I ever so much as washed it without consuming a little bud first. It was a must when actually working on it. But it did cause me to do a few jobs twice. Nothing like putting a set of injectors on - and then realizing that the o-rings on the bench probably weren't extras at all <WHOOPS!> ....
    I have an 02 quad cab Ram 1500 with a 5.9 magnum.
    Just got done doin a mild short block build and gotta put it all back together now. Lol the fun part begins!
    SweetSue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TWINTURBODOGO View Post
    I have an 02 quad cab Ram 1500 with a 5.9 magnum.
    Just got done doin a mild short block build and gotta put it all back together now. Lol the fun part begins!
    I do love to work on my truck stoned also. Along with a few beers and I can be out there all day and night.
    SweetSue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I write legal documents and deal with other peoples problems for a living.

I work from a home office alone all day.

So I love to have a small puff now at work and its way less stressful. I am just calmer.

Then before bed, and for a guy who never slept this shit is bliss.

Journal 1 - Ongoing - Crop King Purple Kush Fem - SCROG - DIY COB - First Grow - 3x3 Tent

Journal 2 - Ongoing - Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - SCROG - Citizen DIY COBs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For me nothing beats taking my grinder full of fresh meds along with my trusty bowl and taking them for a hike in the mountains. Something about smoking nature's cure while being surrounded by nature on a long trail up a mountain. It sets the mood for me. Once I reach the summit, i have to reward myself for not letting my condition beat me.
    SweetSue thanked you for this post
    SweetSue, LEDBud liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like to relax with the wife and watch a good show. Also sleep. I have chronic back pain and it really helps me sleep

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    SweetSue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greensmurf420 View Post
    For me nothing beats taking my grinder full of fresh meds along with my trusty bowl and taking them for a hike in the mountains. Something about smoking nature's cure while being surrounded by nature on a long trail up a mountain. It sets the mood for me. Once I reach the summit, i have to reward myself for not letting my condition beat me.
    Hey, I just wanted you to know that I read the above and it reminded me that I had observed soon after I got my grinder that, although it is only a two-piece (no onboard storage for ground or sieved material), the teeth are sharp enough to slice a thought in half and one needs to kind of run a toothpick - very lightly - around in it to ensure that everything falls out. I just did so - and I spent some time doing it, over a laminated instruction card. And then I got my old one-hitter bat out, made sure to get all of it in the end of the bat, and...

There is a slight reduction in pain and a major improvement to my ability to ignore what remains. And I am reminded once again that the best thing to do while high is to not hurt so much. Anything you do at that point is just a bonus. Thanks for the reminder; that's worth a boost to your reputation points, lol.

Thank you, too, for the pictures and comments. I used to do a lot of camping, and not all of it in "civilized" campgrounds. A person can see a lot visiting many different cities/towns. But they'll never see as much - or as much variety - as they will venturing off the beaten path, so to speak, and exploring our natural world.

BtW, I checked out your list of blog entries here, and I saw enough to bookmark the page for my "reference links."
    Greensmurf420 thanked you for this post
    SweetSue, Greensmurf420 liked this post

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Post Thanks / Like

I rarely get stoned solo. Having stoner friends around and jam to our favorite tunes. All day all night. And then talk philosophical stuffs or watch super funny movies. But mainly just talk and sing. After my next harvest thats gonna be the thing to do.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

================================================== ===============================
    My 2nd Grow Journal featuring all Nirvana's seeds: AK48, Master Kush, Misty Kush and the 2 unknown freebies

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast