Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Best things to do while stoned

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best things to do while stoned

Best thing to do stoned is just to enjoy it.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoy smoking an L/joint on a chairlift at the mountain then snowboarding down the trail as fast or slow as I please....very relaxing and freeing experience.
    MattyTrips liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 420Blastabowl View Post
    after a couple of bowls or joints i enjoy turning on one of my Simpsons, Family Guy, or King Of The Hill dvds and just relax and smoke some good Cannabis.
    I totally agree with you on that one

One of my favourite things to do sometimes is host a dinner-party with stoner friends. I'm having a mate over this weekend where I'll be making a 2-3 course meal, while we smoke a few joints and pipes. With music playing in the background, laughing and chatting about old times. Then perhaps chuck on a comedy flick to watch towards to end of the evening.

Peace everyone
    iflyhi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sex is always a great thing high or sober. Plus just enjoying the high and not doing anything in particular, letting your mind wander off and take you to places you can only get when youve been smoking some good herb. Plus travelling- or walking walking around or exploring the place youre out. Enjoying the night and enjoying your high
    Marijuana aint a drug... Its God's gift to man

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Hello (: Im pretty new to the site and i wanna meet some new stoner friends online.

best thing to do when im high.. watch stoner movies.with or with out stoner budz.
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 09-08-2010 at 02:09 AM.
    Siddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey All, I like to read 420 post and get stoned. Love playing my acoustic, and taking care of my Girls!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I do everything high. But I really like to plug my personal music device, with my latest song list loaded, into my ears and work in the garden. That, and do fun stuff with the kids, like ride bikes and raft the river. The kind of stuff I would have no incentive to do if the pain wasn't masked.

Nug of the Month Winner Carrie8300's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    The best thing to do stoned is also the best thing to do sober.. That's all I will say. :-)

LMFAO.

mhm
    “The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. “

Thomas Jefferson

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I like do do things that exploit weeds sensory enhancement properties. I digitally produce music and find the buzz a great help in any of the creative phases of that. I also do digital art and really enjoy spending hours working on a sunset or something.
    Last edited by Wingman420; 09-04-2010 at 08:49 PM.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful picture toaster. I take it this is your first post here? Stick around, you won't regret it.

And as for my addition to this thread, I have to agree with some of you when you said just enjoy the high. Of course, the intensified sex is also one of the best things as well. I really don't think there is ONE best thing to do while your high.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone. Im gonna have to say that I also enjoy just walking around where I live when stoned. Everything just seems much more peaceful and it is very relaxing.

Post Thanks / Like

what i love doing stoned is just listen to some good music with a cig walking around with my buddys

Post Thanks / Like

I love to sit out on my deck, after sundown, in the cool of the evening. Just me, my bong and the sounds of the night. The sound made by summer crickets is really intense when you're stoned. It's just a really pleasant way to end a hard day!
    blackhippie21 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered a real weird thing we used to do. I discovered this completely by accident.
    There was a small park on the way to the city. It was just 10 parking spaces by a meadow in the woods. One summer night, just before sunset, we parked and went into the woods to party. We came back to the car when it was dark. I had accidentally left the dome light on and the windows were open. When we went to get in the car we realized it was completely filled with lightning bugs, or fireflies as some call them. We rolled up the windows and drove around dark rural roads smokin away.
    Jiffy liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mate,

People do it EVERYWHERE!! lol im from a small farm town in the UK and we ave lots of stoners in my village!! we get some really good green here as well! but not as good as u guys get

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast