Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Best things to do while stoned

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best things to do while stoned

Quote Originally Posted by joni-boy420 View Post
    the things i do the most at night whit friends loud music some good sativa shit stop at Mcdonalds and just have fun haha
    play guitar is realy cool to if you are good at it
    take a walk smoke some place nice i like to do it in night to everything at night real high is so cool you just never know what can happen. watch seinfield cheers spin city those classics whaa i love eem hahah and another fun thing to do high is smoke more haha peace all

i Know this is old but fo readers the things i do the most ai night DRIVE AROUND IN THE CAR whit friends.......

forrgot to write that when i posted hahahah
    No stress, no bush, I'm pushing the KUSH
    When I harvest I put a "K" on the bag, like the Nike swoosh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Speaking of which, I wonder how many woman are the board as compared to men.
    I am woman, here me roar =) haha Most likely there are more men than woman here, but I doubt I am the only one!
    Lumoes liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Best things to do while stoned

Quote Originally Posted by Cat26 View Post
    but I doubt I am the only one!
    hell no babe! *hi5*

My favorite stuff to do when stoned is just enjoying getting baked with friends. Waking up and raiding their fridge in the middle of the night etc...

Obviously just getting sauced while online and reading/posting in weed forums. lol. Or umm... keeping some sort of "log" of my high. Also sipping a nice cup of tea becomes a phenomenal activity lol. Sometimes I get "in my head" and really cerebral and start appreciating the mathematical nature of things and I tend to experience infinities on a more 'intimate' level...

If I think of more I'll post more hihi

Post Thanks / Like

hmm, best things to do when high: visit wild animals! ive baked with lions, elephants, cheetahs, and rhinos!
    -WG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Train View Post
    I love to walk when the weather allows (Alaska here!) when Im stuck indoors I make art, check out my art threads Heres a taste:
    U have just inspired me to start painting things whilst stoned that looks awesome u have real talent I'm just afraid I get to into it and paint my whole house haha siddy
    karlulz liked this post

don't just smoke the plant, love the plant

Post Thanks / Like

Good thing to do while stoned (as well as non-stoned really), and for this you have to be continuously stoned from anywhere between 2 to 4 months or more lol :

Grow. A. Plant.

In addition, you are in no way or shape to interact or tend for the plant if you are not stoned. An exception can be made for first time growers who are otherwise unable to supply their weed for the said duration..

l0l

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Best things to do while stoned

Even better thing to do High in Iowa that City ppl probable wont get a chance to do. Find a train bridge a pretty low one to the ground on a way nice night, lay down, spark 1 up. and wait for the train to pass... its mind blowing knowing that all that power and energy is only feet above you. BTW watch Super 8 before hand.. it adds to the experience

Post Thanks / Like

climb on the roof of your house *SAFELY* and light up and watch the stars and have a new experience. It was really sketchy at first thinking someone spotting me but once your up there you know your safe, its great if you have a good view of the sky

Post Thanks / Like

This page was fucking epic being stoned, I started at the beginning sober kinda but sparked it up and came back to some crazy shit.

I deem thee fucket list!
    1. Skydiving after baking out the plane
    2. Smoke all day and night at cedar point during halloweekend
    3. Die high?
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-17-2012 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Guidelines

Post Thanks / Like

I like to play a game with my friends while super stoned.

Its the game "long sentence." Where it requires multiple people to play, and one person starts by saying a something and each subsequent person must repeat and add on to the sentence and continue without mistakes.

Except I've added twist...

All stoned members gather in a circle close to huddle down together, arms around shoulders. Then the first person starts the game by performing a physical action (e.i. a simple dance move, or body movement). The person may break away from the huddle to perform his turn. The next person repeats the move and adds his own. The process continues around the circle.

We even decided to add in sound effects as alternatives to physical actions. I lost my marbles when friend decided to poke my side as his move for a turn and I realized we were going to be poking each other for the rest of the game.

It's super fun especially when super stoned trying to remember the moves.

BTW. This is my first post as I am new to the forum. Hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

helllo new user

i rather get stoned on the beach in mexico while eating bomb ass burrito and mango on a stick with chamoy hot sauce

daily stonage i like to play mw3 or kick back adn watch a movie

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lumoes View Post
    I like to play a game with my friends while super stoned.

Its the game "long sentence." Where it requires multiple people to play, and one person starts by saying a something and each subsequent person must repeat and add on to the sentence and continue without mistakes.
    Nice. The longest sentence (in the English language) that I know of is Nigel Tomm's novel The Blah Story, which is only one sentence. It's a 469,375 word sentence.

You get close to beating it yet, lol?

I once got to wondering about "longest sentences" and did some checking. I also got to wondering about "longest words." Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest one that I would consider as qualifying - although some "technical words" are longer. The scientific name for the protein titin, for example, is almost 190,000 letters. So in terms of longest sentence, if you count by letters instead of words, things could go differently with a little effort.

Short words are cool too. Here's a game (of sorts):

What's a six-letter word with only one vowel and that one vowel only used twice (there are several words that qualify)?

What's a nine-letter word with only one vowel and that one vowel only used once?

What's a six-letter word that uses all five vowels?

What's a seven-letter word that uses all five vowels in order?

What's an 18-letter word that uses all five vowels in order (only once each vowel)?

What's a seven-letter word that uses all five vowels in reverse order?

What's a 17-letter word that uses all five vowels in reverse order (only once each vowel)?

What's a word that uses all five vowels twice each? (They seem to vary from 18 to about 23 letters.)
    Last edited by TorturedSoul; 02-25-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Added more useless questions
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I find the old in-out-in-out to be especially rewarding whilst baked.

And listening to any of a zillion great albums, from DJ Shadow to the Brandenburg Concertos.

Post Thanks / Like

I like to listen to music, walk around my neighborhood, chill with friends, talk about random shit. Enjoy the laughter.

Post Thanks / Like

I either watch some films with my younger brother while he packs me a few bowls or go play on COD

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast