Best things to do while stoned

ssdustin3

I am a stoner who lives in a small town in Iowa. I find one of the funnest things to do, if you cant get ahold of any of your stoner pals, is to get a big bag of weed, a pack of cigs, if you smoke cigs that is, put my mp3 player on shuffle and walk around town smoking a bowl followed by a couple cigs, its really cool to do at night, especially if its a cool fall night you just walk around in your hoodie smokin it up, best ever!!!

I like to take some bong hits and do one of the stoner classics play video games, but if im with stoner friends id say the most fun was smoking a fat blunt and going to the renaissance fair and laughing at all the people dressed up. good times.

yeah I really love smokin, Its one of the greatest things I have come across in all my 18 years on this planet, and its not just smoking in general its the whole atmosphere of smokin I love everything about it, and its great going out and partying in other towns and meeting new stoner buddies and believe me there are lots of us in Iowa, way more than you think, I went to a 1A school and I think everyone in my grade smoked or at least tried it once, It was totally cool, and another thing to add, This plant is magical I would smoke before going to school and I would have all the answers it really jump started my brain. Yeah this gave me lots of courage to pull some major pranks and stuff and that made my senior year unforgetable

If you're alone, the best I find is to lay on the couch with eyes closed (you have to be really stoned) and let your mind wonder.

different strokes for different folks. When I'm high with my best friend...we like to listen to Pink Floyd and do macrame'. We make hemp jewelry...pretty cool stuff. We are fixin to sell at a local head shop. Anyways...with my boyfriend. I like to watch a comedy when we smoke, but he can't seem to get off the video games sometimes. LOL. Me and my bro have like really deep philosophical conversations when we're high. And if it's more than one person...an L ride or party is the way to go!:hippy:

Yeah I think that was what Boss was getting at ? sex. let me say that again SEX That s my best thing to do sober as well as stoned. But lying on the bed meditating - after and before sex is good too! I guess that could be considered a nap too - or just passing out after having sex. There I said it again.

I love to paint, write poetry or lyrics, think of crazy inventions to try and create, take in a sunset with someone close, talk about everything on all levels with friends, ride my motorbike around exploring, taking care of my plants, get my peeps stoned, music is essential, food a must and sex is the best.

after a couple of bowls or joints i enjoy turning on one of my Simpsons, Family Guy, or King Of The Hill dvds and just relax and smoke some good Cannabis.

I totally agree with you on that one :yummy:

One of my favourite things to do sometimes is host a dinner-party with stoner friends. I'm having a mate over this weekend where I'll be making a 2-3 course meal, while we smoke a few joints and pipes. With music playing in the background, laughing and chatting about old times. Then perhaps chuck on a comedy flick to watch towards to end of the evening.

Peace everyone :peace:

Sex is always a great thing high or sober. Plus just enjoying the high and not doing anything in particular, letting your mind wander off and take you to places you can only get when youve been smoking some good herb. Plus travelling- or walking walking around or exploring the place youre out. Enjoying the night and enjoying your high

Well Hello :) Im pretty new to the site and i wanna meet some new stoner friends online.

best thing to do when im high.. watch stoner movies.with or with out stoner budz.

Back
Top Bottom