Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joint preference?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Joint preference?

Bongs for me, any time. In the long run, they are so much cleaner. My weed goes so much farther when I use a bong: and, I agree with others here; I think I get more usable THC out of a bong.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If I didn't have my bong, the Milk Maiden, I don't know where I'd be today! But when it's summer and its chilly outside by the ocean I loveeeee to roll me a nice warm blunt by a fire.

Post Thanks / Like

anything rolled is definitely a security bonus when smoking outside but when inside, it has to be a bong. There's something about the smoke rolling through a diffused downstem and then bubbling to the surface.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately for me im a college student. It is 100 times easier to hide my little glass pipe then it is any sized bong. I have taken some bong rips before. Trust me, if i had a bong that would be my preferred method to smoke. But, sometimes you just feel kinda old school and bad ass when you roll yourself a nice fat joint and just blaze. It is kinda of like you are willing to take the time out to roll one then the high is so much more worth it. Sometimes pipes are just like what you do when you are too damn lazy you know? But i do smoke A LOT less bud when using a pipe. I got hooked up with an eighth of some heady ass shit and a small bowl pack got me turbo ripped. Where as I needed to roll about three times the amount for the same high. So I guess it all depends on the supply you have and on the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude when I was livin in the dorms, a gravity bong was like oxygen. You can make one out of the hundreds of plastic bottles being thrown away in dorms, and you get monster hits off the smallest amount of nug.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

never really thought of G-bongs. Ever do a waterfall? I got ripped off of one monster high on a waterfall.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah my boy down the hall showed me the waterfall, I had actually never seen it before.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

did you give it a try man? im telling you smooth smoke and you get preeeetttyyy high. I loved it personally.

Post Thanks / Like

oh hell yeah I did, but the next time your sittin in your room with nothing to do you gotta make yourself a g-bong. Once you pop, the fun don't stop.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I hear ya on the G-bong, my question for you is, How the hell can u cut down on the smell. I mean I dont care if people know I do it like students and stuff. But, I just dont want a passing RA to catch a whiff and send em my way. I do have a private bathroom (all of our dorm rooms do). But if you have any tips on smell reduction please let me hear them. This would also be great for when I am at home and blazing in the neighborhood.

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya, the key is to smoke in moderation. Most people that got caught were the ones ripping bong after bong and then opening the door to the hallway too much. You have to get a window fan that has both intake and exhaust options. When you need to blaze, towel the door and switch the window fan to exhaust and blaze up right next to it. Don't open your room's door for a good 15min after blazing and having some febreeze handy is always nice.

Another thing you can do is stash your stuff in anything that locks. Even if you got busted you can just claim you don't have they key and they can't open it. I used a toolbox that have a lid that locked. I told them I only used the drawers and had no key to the top, they bought it.

Ever heard of spoof's? Could you invest in a vap?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    The Joint, there is no substitute.
    Yeapper

unless it's a bong

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I love smoking joints but I love hitting the bong too...I can't choose man

Post Thanks / Like

i guess it's like dahui said, u fall in love with ur first and my first was a bong. but i prefer a joint if there are more than 3 peeps smoking. but if its just me, well, my name says it all!!
    jBiOmNmGy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PFlynn View Post
    No kidding Boss, any idear what percent you get with glass.I love glass bowls,I'm getting old and only puff at home to be safe,so packing a bowl is alot faster that rolling a fatty.Don't get me wrong, I'll smoke out of anything offered to me.
    I see by your profile that you are 35. I feel sorry for anyone that is getting old at 35. I was 35 just a short 24 years ago and I think in another 15 I will start to get old, so you have my sympathy old man.
    'Tis war, red war, I'll give you then
    War till my sinews fail;
    For the wrong you have done to a chief of men,
    And a thief of the Zukka Kheyl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast