Joint preference?

talty09

I don't know maybe it is me, but i much rather smoke with a blunt or joint rather than a pipe. I just feel the pipe hits way to harsh for me. The smoke doesn't taste as good sometimes. Does anybody else feel this way?

I used to prefer a pipe, but now prefer joints. I can control my intake more easily with a joint, and a joint is easier to transport or get rid of in an emergency such as seeing cops.

If your pipe smoke tasts different, you might need to clean it. Baked resin in pipes can taste pretty nasty.

:grinjoint::rollit:

yes I def. like joints better then a pipe. mainly because I dont want to get caught with anything I cant get rid of in a quick second. I like joints and blunts, but I dont like roaches.

joints are fun to roll, the novelty. same with the blunts...
pipes are handy cause you dont find youself always needing papers.

though if i had to decided i would rather roll a jay any day.

:joint:

hmmm...... sorry, its a pipe (bong) for me, although years ago i took joints with me when i went out coz i could get papers that had a coloured end on it so when rolled looked exactly like a cigarette..... it was fun watching everyone looking around to see where the smell was coming from and there was i holding what looked like a filtered cigarette... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been a fan of the bil (bong) for many years. It's my preferred method of smoking. But sometimes when you're out with mates having a sesh, a nice fat joint/blunt is definately the way to go, pass it round boys!

:rollit:

Only downside to joints I feel is that one has to use so much pot to construct a joint. This is where a pipe comes in handy :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

i hear you guys on the wasting of pot on the joints....i think too much falls out when u ash it. But i think a nice tightly rolled joint or blunt tastes so much better (non flavored papers). I do happen to think bongs are alright....but damn pipes are just not as fun. Pipes are to pot as shots are to drinking. Beer is to drinking as joints are to smoking. Fun, tasty, and enjoyable. Still all have the same effect.

Joints happen to be a favorite of mine, but there's nothing like the taste of MJ smoked through a clean glass pipe.

It may all just be in my head, but smoking the equivalent of a J in a pipe just doesn't work as well. I suspect it has to do with the resin--This is "filtered" when using a pipe as it collects inside. Joints collect the resin on the paper surrounding the MJ, which of course is usually burned down to nothing.

Once again, it's probably psychological--But that's alright with me especially when talking about mind altering substances.

regarding the ashing. i dont ash until its about to fall off. i have seen it done so many times, its like a peeve of mine. people will ash it and you have just wasted good bud.

i wait until the ash on the end of the joint/blunt is quite long then ash only the top portion. unlike a cigarette i have found that the joint can stay without ashing for quite some time, this must mean that there is still sticky buds in the center of all that ash, that could still be glowing.

:joint: who wants it?

Joints for me work best. Its easy to carry, easy to smoke, easy to get rid off. I enjoy bong hits when chilling at home but you always go back to your first love and to me, that's a nice fat joint.

You actually only ingest 7% of the thc when you smoke a joint (So they say) up to 40% with a bong. Somthing like that.

No kidding Boss, any idear what percent you get with glass.I love glass bowls,I'm getting old and only puff at home to be safe,so packing a bowl is alot faster that rolling a fatty.Don't get me wrong, I'll smoke out of anything offered to me.:yummy:

Bongs for me, any time. In the long run, they are so much cleaner. My weed goes so much farther when I use a bong: and, I agree with others here; I think I get more usable THC out of a bong.

If I didn't have my bong, the Milk Maiden, I don't know where I'd be today! But when it's summer and its chilly outside by the ocean I loveeeee to roll me a nice warm blunt by a fire.

anything rolled is definitely a security bonus when smoking outside but when inside, it has to be a bong. There's something about the smoke rolling through a diffused downstem and then bubbling to the surface.

Unfortunately for me im a college student. It is 100 times easier to hide my little glass pipe then it is any sized bong. I have taken some bong rips before. Trust me, if i had a bong that would be my preferred method to smoke. But, sometimes you just feel kinda old school and bad ass when you roll yourself a nice fat joint and just blaze. It is kinda of like you are willing to take the time out to roll one then the high is so much more worth it. Sometimes pipes are just like what you do when you are too damn lazy you know? But i do smoke A LOT less bud when using a pipe. I got hooked up with an eighth of some heady ass shit and a small bowl pack got me turbo ripped. Where as I needed to roll about three times the amount for the same high. So I guess it all depends on the supply you have and on the time.

Dude when I was livin in the dorms, a gravity bong was like oxygen. You can make one out of the hundreds of plastic bottles being thrown away in dorms, and you get monster hits off the smallest amount of nug.

Back
Top Bottom