Who likes variety?

I have always been a person that likes variety. But after about 7 or eight different choices i have trouble picking one. I was in a shop the other day that had i think 19 different strains. I have 7 different kinds coming in for our collective this weekend. Super silver haze(very medicinal, but not tooo knock down has a good all around high). Bubble berry which is awesome but really only a sativa and a straight head high make you laugh like shit and if you have glaucoma or migranes its awesome. Spicy Jack hair which is a pretty heavy high, both a body and head high. Sour Diesel X Master Kush which is extra strong and sweet and smelly best of both worlds. Master Kush and Purple Kush which are unreal for those who dont like to have to smoke too much to get high cause thier throat gets sore or those who just like to forget whats going on. That pretty much covers all the bases dont you think. But I guess everyone has thier own preferences when it comes to everything. :bong:

Well I wouldn't see it as bad if I had the chance to choose from 7 or 8 or even 19 different strains, I would see it as being lucky. In my area, you pick up what the guy has which is usually 1 stash, 2 if you are lucky. I like variety took, I guess I would have trouble choosing if I had that many choices, but for now, I just pick up what's available.

too bad your not in southern california more to chose from than you can imagine. something for everyones needs. Im not trying to say its bad. Im just one of those people that has trouble deciding on one when i have too many choices. I always end up getting one of each like boss said. But for the store if you have 19 kinds something is going to get passed up and dry eventually. Yeah you can make butter or hash but i like to have fresh shit for my friends.:bongrip:

Yeah, I hear ya Bubba, I would have trouble deciding too. Maybe just get a little at a time and make more trips down to the dispensary to get a fresh stash :p

trust me i take nice sweet nugs from each kind for myself thats for sure/ i always have a variety for myself but when i was buying from dispenseries i would buy one gram of each now i get much more of each.......and some oil.....:bongrip:

10% discount to all patients in orange county that want to hook up prices are cheap right now cause overhead is low pm me if your local. shit is gooooooooood:rollit: 420magazine members only on the discount.

that kind of variety in my area is unheard of..... usually 3 or 4 strains to choose from.... i generally get the most expensive... :bong:

We live in Northern California~~nor cal~~I love variety~~
I think my fav strains are usually like~~Purple Haze~~Purple Urkle~~
White Widow~~& the Bubbleberry~~I guess if I had to choose right
now~~I'd prolly go for White Widow~~does the job for me~~
PEACE OUT~~

white widow going around down here probably from up there i uploaded pics of that

whitewidow_003.jpg

Mmm...looks good

I got some stuff called Headband and they said it was a mix of Sour Diesel X Master Kush, I think. Is that what you got?

im kinda jealous, you have all these different names for your bud..
here we call it hay,crap, smokeable, mids, and oh yea! thats some good shit right here man!
lol.

Back
Top Bottom