Good Omen

Enigma14

Was at lunch today [teriyaki beef] when I open my fortune cookie only to read "Today is a good day for some extra relaxation." I took that to be quite a good omen. Later that day I ended up getting an internship paying $18/hr and my buddy got some fresh buds from Humboldt!

Anybody else have any similar experiences with "good omens"?:smokin:

I don't know if you call it a good OMEN since I was already high, but let me tell you about one of my greatest times being high.

Well it was November of this year. My friend was visiting me in college (had to take a semester off from the same college due to certain reasons but thats besides the point). I told him to bring down bud because the bud up at school is TERRIBLE. Well he got his hands on some OG Kush. That was good point number one. We go up to one of our places to smoke and just enjoy the smoke. We got out a joint and I rolled it up. We smoked some great tasting bud and got high. Now, here is the best part. Our school serves shitty food (like most colleges). The two meals that you usually get that are the best are the sliced beef dinners and the turkey dinners. But, that day when we got back to campus to go eat. They had turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and everything on the main line AND the lady was cutting carved sliced beef for everybody. It was a nice warm feeling that came over me....then i stuffed my fucking face haha.

I can relate to the campus food, and will admit that when they have turkey, mashed potatos, and gravy, its quite delicious.

Well to be honest East Coast doesn't really suck all that bad. Of course shit out west is bomb. But, In my 2 years of smoking I have come across some great shit. Stuff in the college town sucks and its like fucking 50 bucks for an eighth. It all sucks at school so I buy a decent amount here. I live in the town of Bucknell. So i get some really really good stuff and then take it with me to school for myself.

I was out of bud for more then a month. It was on my birthday one year in fact. I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when the largest Eagle I have ever seen flew over my head and did a few circles. A short while later my dealer-friend called me informing me that he saved me the only Oz. he could find of some of the most killer stuff I have smoked to date. Happy birthday to me!

Ever since then I have taken Eagle sightings as a good omen. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom