Minnesota Medical

krengel187

Hi. I'm aware that my medicine is up for legalization in my home state. What I'm trying to find out is how to find out what doctors supported the Bill and how to contact them because I have no doctor now and I just got insurance what better way to choose a doctor then by their common sense.:clap:

From Legislation | Minnesotans for Compassionate Care

"And by a 13-4 vote, the medical marijuana bill passed out of the Ways and Means Committee of the Minnesota House on April 9. Having already passed the full Senate last year, House ways and means was the final committee the bill needed to clear in the Minnesota Legislature. S.F. 345, as the bill is currently known in the House, is now headed to the House floor for its historic, first-ever hearing by the full legislative body.

And if the House joins the Senate in advancing this compassionate legislation, our medical marijuana bill will go to Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R) for his signature — and Minnesota will be poised to become the 13th medical marijuana state, and the first in the Midwest."

I pray for common sense to prevail in the House but common sense is far less than common in poltics unfortunatly

Back
Top Bottom