How much bud?

talty09

So I was thinking while outside working. How much bud have you seen at one time in your life before? I know the only thing I have seen is a pound. Nothing special. So tell what you have seen. This is personally seen, not pictures or movies. Also if you have handled it make sure to share the story!

Many years ago - a 4'x4' palette stacked about 4' high. Is that half a cord of pot??

Bud? Never heard of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i had at one point 233 bricks...each weighed 2.2lbs soooo...thats about 512.6lbs. if i tell u anymore i'd have to kill u, lol

some years ago i was tending to my bush crop, 412 plants all about 4-5 ft tall, all budding nicely.... never got to weigh it in tho, i got arrested that day, and yes, did a little time .......... still grow but no where near that amount :yummy:

WOW. How many of you wish you could just get a trash bag full of this? I tell ya what. I trash bag full will last me for YEARS! hahaha wow.

In 74 I was going to college in Mexico, we had a week off and went to the coast to party. While we were in a small village a restaurant owner we got to know invited us to go for a ride. One morning he took us out to a valley where he grew his pot. His crop was about a mile long and half a mile wide. It was all destined to be brick weed for the U.S., but was still a lot of marijuana.
In 78 I was traveling from Texas to Washington State and met some people in Salt Lake City who were dealers. They bought semi loads at a time. They got it off a mother ship in New Orleans. It came out of Columbia and was pretty descent for commercial, all packaged in sugar sacks. One day they took us to a warehouse where they stored product. They bought a couple of fork lifts to move the stuff around. My friend and I started to buy the smallest amount they would sell, a bail weighing around 25 pounds at 300 dollars a pound. We moved 25 pounds a week and we were their smallest customer. The only reason they sold to us was that my friend knew them from childhood in Maine.

When I was in the Virgin Islands I saw about 10 pounds of some chronic and another 5 or so of Homegrown. Delicious beautiful stuff....

About 10 years ago I saw 6 large garbage bags full. I drove 500 miles to get a pound of cannabis from a friend from years gone by. He took me into this large walk in closet and asked me how much I wanted to spend. Each bag had a different strain at different prices. I could only afford the mid priced goods.

Back
Top Bottom