Smell proof buds?

4twunty

is there a easy way to hide the smell of bud, cause im having problems with my bud smelling throughout my room. thanks for anyone that replys to my messagge

There are sites that sell smell proof bags like Smelly Proof bags.

man i got one of those baggies for free with a shipment.. and the freaking thing broke !!! >.< it was nice at sealing the smell though.

but i am curious with this thread, i would really like to be able to not have to deal with the paranoia of dogs and k9 units when i have my stash on me.

way back before all the gadgets we used two bags and put that in a bag of sliced apples or oranges and we'd spray the outsides of each rolled bag with ozium

is there a easy way to hide the smell of bud, cause im having problems with my bud smelling throughout my room. thanks for anyone that replys to my messagge
Try a genie vaporizer. You can buy one on line from Vaporizer Giant.
Best investment I ever made. You can get high and no one will smell the smoke because there is none. Saves on pot and you get just as high maybe more so. northern don

ok this is what i did to hide the smell even ticked a do but i wouldn't trust it 100% around dogs. i took two baggies and put the bud in one baggie and then placed that bag into the other baggie and before sealing the second baggie i placed like 4 dryer sheets around the interior bag. works wonders you'll never smell the bud through it unless the sheets are old which they will in time. hope that helps you and your problems :roorrip:

You can hide the smell of bud while it's in a container/bag/whathaveyou but once you open said container, you really can't contain it.

Back
Top Bottom