Get out your calculators....

renigus

So think about it... in your weed smoking career... how much pot to do you think you yourself have smoked?
I've been tokin' for about 7 years now. Started to buy 8th's on a weekly basis about 5 or 6 years ago. That alone is right about 2 and a half pounds. That doesn't count the beginning of my journey, and all the time's when friends have hooked me up.
It kind of makes me want to buy in bulk. Save a crap load of money and buy a whole bunch at once and be set for about a year!! Wait... now I remember why I don't do that... I wont be at a nice high for a year. I'll be really really effin stoned for about 3 months. haha!!

So how about you guys? Has it been ounces? Pounds? TONS?! Figure it out!!

It's hard for me to say due to different potencies resulting in different rates of consumption, sporadic availability or opportunity, ventures into hash and oil, as well as smoking for half my life and then quitting for the same amount of time.

Before I quit smoking the flowers many years ago I was buying quarter pounds and smoking it all myself. I don't believe my consumption increased because I had the material available. I can't remember how long a QP lasted me - maybe 6-8 months.

I guess I've smoked many pounds of bud, many ounces of hashish, many milliliters of oil.

ive been smoking everyday for the last 5 years, in a normal month i go through 1 to 1.5 ounces on a good month ill smoke 2, so i guess that means im smoking around a pound a year, i usually buy in bulk...i find im pretty good at not smoking all my weed fast when i have a big bag

Get out your calculators. how much pot to do you think you yourself have smoked?

All of it

ounce a week for 9 years bout 27 pounds, and it was all free lol

"Career"? I didn't realize I was getting paid to smoke. :laughtwo:

let see smoking now for 39 years now,:thedoubletake: so i say about 2,397 pounds,:clap: give or take a pound. Not bragin,you ask.Working for that magic 2400 mark!?! Peace!:smokin:

As the title of this post says "Get out your calculators". 2,397 pounds divided by 39 years comes out to over 61 pounds a year. 61 pounds divided by 12 months comes out to a little over 5 pounds a month. 5 pounds divided by 4 weeks comes out to 1.25 pounds a week. Ain't math a bitch. I may be wrong but that is a lot of smoking for one person.

Perhaps 20lbs over about 35 years...as my poor memory serves me. I always used a pipe or bong and tried to get all I could of the magical herb, now I conserve even more using a Volcano. :smokin:

As the title of this post says "Get out your calculators". 2,397 pounds divided by 39 years comes out to over 61 pounds a year. 61 pounds divided by 12 months comes out to a little over 5 pounds a month. 5 pounds divided by 4 weeks comes out to 1.25 pounds a week. Ain't math a bitch. I may be wrong but that is a lot of smoking for one person.
hey it could happen I guess I was going through a quarter to a half pound a week for a while(5 months) but about half way through it It took ALOT of smokeing to even catch a buzz.oh jeezze I wouldnt even know how much Ive smoke surffice to say Alot more than my body weight in 5 year actual smoking years (lots of breaks)

back in my early years i had calculated that i was smoking over 2 lbs a year... but that calcuation isnt just what i smoked alone, but includes smokin' with friends, etc... now a days i dont really smoke anymore... very rarely.... so i couldn't tell ya.. definately if you added up all the early years, perhaps 15-30 lbs ?!

this is great i can actually figure this out....
istarted smoking on april 16 2005. i smoke exactally a dime bag a day. 2.5 g. as of today the 21st, i have smoked 2,827.5 grams! ( after i finish this dime bag...)

Back
Top Bottom