Thread: Get out your calculators....

Post Thanks / Like

Get out your calculators....

So think about it... in your weed smoking career... how much pot to do you think you yourself have smoked?
    I've been tokin' for about 7 years now. Started to buy 8th's on a weekly basis about 5 or 6 years ago. That alone is right about 2 and a half pounds. That doesn't count the beginning of my journey, and all the time's when friends have hooked me up.
    It kind of makes me want to buy in bulk. Save a crap load of money and buy a whole bunch at once and be set for about a year!! Wait... now I remember why I don't do that... I wont be at a nice high for a year. I'll be really really effin stoned for about 3 months. haha!!

So how about you guys? Has it been ounces? Pounds? TONS?! Figure it out!!
    renigus

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Get out your calculators....

It's hard for me to say due to different potencies resulting in different rates of consumption, sporadic availability or opportunity, ventures into hash and oil, as well as smoking for half my life and then quitting for the same amount of time.

Before I quit smoking the flowers many years ago I was buying quarter pounds and smoking it all myself. I don't believe my consumption increased because I had the material available. I can't remember how long a QP lasted me - maybe 6-8 months.

I guess I've smoked many pounds of bud, many ounces of hashish, many milliliters of oil.

Post Thanks / Like

ive been smoking everyday for the last 5 years, in a normal month i go through 1 to 1.5 ounces on a good month ill smoke 2, so i guess that means im smoking around a pound a year, i usually buy in bulk...i find im pretty good at not smoking all my weed fast when i have a big bag

Post Thanks / Like

Get out your calculators. how much pot to do you think you yourself have smoked?

All of it
    When I die I'd like to go nice and peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did,
    not yelling and screaming like everyone else in his car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I smoke more when I have more. When I have my homegrown, I smoke it all day, everyday.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta say over 1lb since last time this year when I started back up again... I smoke A LOT of bud.

Post Thanks / Like

ounce a week for 9 years bout 27 pounds, and it was all free lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I keep it simple, Toke On!

Post Thanks / Like

"Career"? I didn't realize I was getting paid to smoke.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why stop at 2400! I would go for the real magic number 4200!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seesinthedark View Post
    let see smoking now for 39 years now, so i say about 2,397 pounds, give or take a pound. Not bragin,you ask.Working for that magic 2400 mark!?! Peace!
    As the title of this post says "Get out your calculators". 2,397 pounds divided by 39 years comes out to over 61 pounds a year. 61 pounds divided by 12 months comes out to a little over 5 pounds a month. 5 pounds divided by 4 weeks comes out to 1.25 pounds a week. Ain't math a bitch. I may be wrong but that is a lot of smoking for one person.
    'Tis war, red war, I'll give you then
    War till my sinews fail;
    For the wrong you have done to a chief of men,
    And a thief of the Zukka Kheyl.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Get out your calculators....

Perhaps 20lbs over about 35 years...as my poor memory serves me. I always used a pipe or bong and tried to get all I could of the magical herb, now I conserve even more using a Volcano.
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tommysmokes View Post
    As the title of this post says "Get out your calculators". 2,397 pounds divided by 39 years comes out to over 61 pounds a year. 61 pounds divided by 12 months comes out to a little over 5 pounds a month. 5 pounds divided by 4 weeks comes out to 1.25 pounds a week. Ain't math a bitch. I may be wrong but that is a lot of smoking for one person.
    hey it could happen I guess I was going through a quarter to a half pound a week for a while(5 months) but about half way through it It took ALOT of smokeing to even catch a buzz.oh jeezze I wouldnt even know how much Ive smoke surffice to say Alot more than my body weight in 5 year actual smoking years (lots of breaks)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

back in my early years i had calculated that i was smoking over 2 lbs a year... but that calcuation isnt just what i smoked alone, but includes smokin' with friends, etc... now a days i dont really smoke anymore... very rarely.... so i couldn't tell ya.. definately if you added up all the early years, perhaps 15-30 lbs ?!

Post Thanks / Like

this is great i can actually figure this out....
    istarted smoking on april 16 2005. i smoke exactally a dime bag a day. 2.5 g. as of today the 21st, i have smoked 2,827.5 grams! ( after i finish this dime bag...)
    cure.the.pain-before.i.go.insaine-screaming.out.
    in.vain-gripping.both.sides.of.my.head.the.same.
    simply.waiting.for.the.rain-then.the.pot.came-
    so.my.mind.may.remain-a.lil.sane
    brokenkeyboard.