finally enjoying it again

that GREEN

For a while I havent been able to enjoy my high. I would have anxiety, paranoia, become self concious.. and just didnt feel myself. But, it wasnt like this all the time.

Yesterday I was out with some friends driving around. We picked up a 20 but, I didnt wanna smoke at first. Before they smoked I asked them to pick me up a bottle of Majorska at the corner store. They smoked the blunt while I drank my jorski. Maybe... about 2 hours later they wanna smoke the other bag. So I decided to smoke on this one. The high was like I remember it being ... relaxing.

It's cool you can enjoy it again.

I went through something similar a while ago. Took a break and now I'm back enjoying it again. It seems that sometimes you can over do it and that reaction is your body telling you to chill for a bit.

Either way, dig it and have fun. Remember, no matter how long the break, weed will be there waiting for you when you are ready again.

At one point I would be smoking atleast everyday and even couple times a day. It wasn't even me paying for it or anything. Almost all my friends smoke... and it's constantly offered to me. Now I cut down to the weekends.

fuckin A! I wish I could cut back, the only thing about herb that gives me anxiety is running out! I just moved and Im steady trying to convince a friend of mine to drive 2 1/2 hours to hook me up....actions of a desperate man

Back
Top Bottom