schwag question?

GMASON

Ive always wondered what makes a plant produce schwag as opposed to dank. Is it a different type of seed or is it a male plant produced from dank seeds. Ive grown before and had great success with some white rhino seeds but im just wondering why weed turns out to be schwag and how to prevent it. Probably a dumb question but ive just always wondered.

someone else can better answer this question though I know it has to do with how the plants are grown. your plants that you grew were most likely babied and given the exact conditions that they needed to produce the best buds. well schwag being just that isnt the best. so its most likely not cared for anywhere along its journey to your bowl.

:joint:

Schwag is grown only for bulk on a commercial market. The growers don't care if theres males, and thus you get seeds which also reduce the potency of the buds. They do not take care of the plants to the extent you are witnessing on this site or practicing yourself. They grow for mass quantity, not quality.

While inferior seed stock may play a small role it mainly has to do with the care, or lack thereof, given to the plants.

as someone said, they don't care about males, so you get a lot of seeds.

also, I think it dosen't help at all bricking it up, which could also contribute to the "schwag" quality, but thats just my opinion.

yes, this can all be seen in person if you ever grow bag seed, or you can check some of the grow journals here with bagseed. the buds can look very good, and i have myself smoked some freshly grown schwag and it isnt bad at all.

:joint:

hey guys listen,ive grown a plant from a schwag seed back in the day,it came out way diffrent then the herb it came from,however i did seperate the males from fems,and fed it all the bomb nutes,primped and pruned,the works.schwag seeds gets thrown in a field,cropdusted a couple times with a pestiside,hacked down at some point,(usualy not at full maturity)stuffed in a compactor,wet and every thing,and at the end hucked out of a plane in the desert. talk about rode hard and put away wet! thats why schwag sucks!

Back
Top Bottom