crackling buds?

biggreenbuds4

so iv been getting my buds from the same place for like 2 years now and its always quality nugget but a few days ago when i picked up everything looked good but when i smoke the bud it lights right up and if u cap it it will like light up again and it crackles when you smoke it

what do u think could be wrong with my smoke ???? :ganjamon:

Re: crackling buds !!!!!!

the other day i had a bowl that was crackling, then it did something i have never seen before. i light the bowl and the herb actually ignited and kept a flame for a moment.

strange.
:joint:

i was looking at it under a scope and i broke a stem in half and it is like green inside ?????

I have never had this happen, so don't take my word or anything, but from what you guys are saying, it just sounds like its really dried out.

i think theres somthin in it personally cuz its not dry and there are no seeds

maybe some like sugar water or somthing ? idk it gets me high

but its does not seem like it was fully cured

not sure, i had an 1/8 and was down to maybe a gram when that last little bit got a bit dry, and i rehydrated it, and thats when it started crackling. no worries as ill have a fresh stash tomorrow.

the other day i had a bowl that was crackling, then it did something i have never seen before. i light the bowl and the herb actually ignited and kept a flame for a moment.

strange.

my bong makes the bowl keep its own flame for a few seconds if you pack a fat bowl and take a big enough rip....its pretty awesome..=]

... but most likely it is excess salts and nutrients.

Boss is correct. This is what will happen from heavy feeding and improper flushing before harvest. :rollit:

Yeah.. no flush. I had one come down in an emergency with no flush. I smoked it but every jay was the fourth of July. It was like holding a sparkler! Well not quite that bad...

I had no ill effects other than I noticed it didn't always taste right. Other people reported that it was stoney, but it gave them headaches.

If you got this from a dispensary. I would definately let them know, and let em know it's not cool. Nicely, but they should know.

Back
Top Bottom