Opinions needed as to what to do....

Medical Cannabis

Say you're an indigent MMJ patient who needs strong meds for pain... Say you try a new caregiver who is located 3hours from hour house by car and then theres a 3 - 5 hour drive getting home... You have no gas but you scrape up all of your change and get enough to get there and back. You have $260 in your pocket as this person has been boasting cheap meds.

You get there and fill out the paperwork and they give you an oz, but you're in a rush to get out the door, they promise that they're good.... You also decide to drop $10 on seeds.

You get home and sort out your ounce into buds and shake and come up with 3/4 oz of leafs that were not trimmed before curing and 1/4oz buds that were fluffy and weak.

Also your seeds were ALL duds. (This is known because I have used a tried and true germination method...)

You call him a few days later after you cool off, he says that he got that stuff on a donation and "too bad, thats the luck of the draw when you can't afford meds".

What would YOU do in this situation? Now, I have no money, no meds and no gas.

Also came to find out he got it for free and resold it for 250 an oz.

I am tempted to call him again and tell him about his seeds, but I don't know. I'm really ticked. I wish this was federally legal so i can report him to someone.

Let me point this back out from my original post too... I stated that he got the meds he sold me for $250 as a donation because they were leftovers from some benefit.

Which means he made a $250 profit off of me, the patient who could have used that to pay my electricity bill so that I can get some damn affordable meds.

Back
Top Bottom