Thread: Opinions needed as to what to do....

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Opinions needed as to what to do....

Say you're an indigent MMJ patient who needs strong meds for pain... Say you try a new caregiver who is located 3hours from hour house by car and then theres a 3 - 5 hour drive getting home... You have no gas but you scrape up all of your change and get enough to get there and back. You have $260 in your pocket as this person has been boasting cheap meds.

You get there and fill out the paperwork and they give you an oz, but you're in a rush to get out the door, they promise that they're good.... You also decide to drop $10 on seeds.

You get home and sort out your ounce into buds and shake and come up with 3/4 oz of leafs that were not trimmed before curing and 1/4oz buds that were fluffy and weak.

Also your seeds were ALL duds. (This is known because I have used a tried and true germination method...)

You call him a few days later after you cool off, he says that he got that stuff on a donation and "too bad, thats the luck of the draw when you can't afford meds".

What would YOU do in this situation? Now, I have no money, no meds and no gas.

Also came to find out he got it for free and resold it for 250 an oz.

I am tempted to call him again and tell him about his seeds, but I don't know. I'm really ticked. I wish this was federally legal so i can report him to someone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Opinions needed as to what to do....

You really don't wanna know what I would do. But it does involve his face, and drywall.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, except now I can't afford gas to get back up there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All you can do is call him and tell him what an asshole he is, tell everyone you know, and never go back. Unless you happen to see him on the street one day.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I want either some goddamn meds or some goddamn cash. I'm dyin here because of this nutjob.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me point this back out from my original post too... I stated that he got the meds he sold me for $250 as a donation because they were leftovers from some benefit.

Which means he made a $250 profit off of me, the patient who could have used that to pay my electricity bill so that I can get some damn affordable meds.