If you only had one point to make

I would bring to their attention that Cannabis is a lot better for you than alcohol and/or tobacco. And if they can sell those to Americans, why is Cannabis still illegal? I think that would hit them hardest.

Nigel!
2_nigel_001_2_.JPG

If it's legal to go to a tanning bed, which is known to cause skin cancer, for even young teens, why is it illegal for adults to possess and use marijuana, which carries similar risks of causing cancer in the lungs?

I think pushing the issue that marijuana is just as or even less harmful than other substances/activities that are currently legal is really the only way that we have a chance to legalize it. Because the reasons it is illegal have nothing to do with how harmful it can be to the body and that needs to be exposed over and over again.

Legalization would remove the need for contact with dealers who may deal in more than cannabis.

One & one only? Forget the medical aspect. This is "civil liberties" and under the heading of "cite legal authority" remove from "them" "any & all" authority to regulate, police, or tax marijuana in any form. Period. Everyone ever convicted gets a clean slate and even prisoners in State and Federal lockup can legally smoke. Remove their "legal authority" and let men and women decide for themselves.

Maybe the fact that marijuana is the number one cash crop, and point out all the money that they're missing out on. I figured money would catch their attention the best.

If I was on bond Id get high on a inhalent in court.. Say "how can they sell this shit, yet you cant grow weed".... mmmkk. Id make sure it was a petro chemical tooo...
Why save your brain cells for a ignorant society that persecuting you.. idk..

Scratching head....oh oh I remember now...It is helping me tremendously to wein myself off of the 3 times daily doses of morphine that I have been addicted to for so long (pain medicine for back surgeries) so in that aspect my point is staight forward

"If it can help me come off a hard drug.....then it can probably help many to acheive reality again"

My one point I need a lawer free of charge for only nine weeks then I chould make weed legal once and for all the f.d.a. dea, and all other bodies that say they have a right to reg. drugs are liers!! and in a court I chould overturn ever law with only two filing. Not bad ugh? well thats what i chould and if i get the funds (about aother two years) I can ream ever law man and judge in the fed courts and states for good!!See what most of you DONT KNOW is no state ever gave to the centeral power the feds the right over them to control any drugs they just stole it in 1906 and your grand pa and mas gen. just when along for the ride. Grand pa and grand ma gen. were dumb as dried dog shit!! and the people and the time running the show knew it!! thanks grandpa ?

I will congratulate you when the task is done! If you have such knowledge to change years of oppression, why wait "about another two years?" I would suggest you share your golden ticket for legalized cannabis with all and get a spell check. Yes it is true that the feds have stolen many rights from states, but knowing and proving the facts doesn't necessarily overturn their faulty rules and regulations.

there is a saying that goes for the constitution and the american government, "what's good for one is good for all" meaning that you cannot single anything out and give it special treatment, so why are prescription drugs which are proven to be highly addictive and have caused numerous deaths legal and PRESCRIBED by doctors when there has not been one case of a "MARIJUANA OVERDOSE"??? and it's been proven that physically marijuana is one of the least addictive substances around, who here has ever ran out of weed and started sweating and puking a day later??? that's what i thought, i rest my case.

theres too many points to just state one. but i tihink we need to keep this post goin and then send it to someone up there..............theres enough of us here to do something if we all stick together.

Only one? Hmmm.

Perhaps that it's not really as bad as alcohol. I mean, who's ever gotten baked and beaten thier spouse? lol..

It would also be easy to tax the crap out of it. Perhaps instead of selling it in stores, give people "licences" to posess it or maybe even grow it? Have control over it like they do tobacco.

My point is that everyone knows keeping cannabis illegal is one big lie and slam down a huge pile of research documents supporting cannabis use and hemp cultivation as well as research that compeletely and factually debunks the myths set forth through propoganda...

And that in itself would be countless points supporting the cause but still... I think that maybe they havent realized quite yet that the secret is out and we need to tell them the game has been over for a while lol

YAHTZEE!!!

Back
Top Bottom