"Shotgunning" a joint

pheenix775

i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint

i've done this. it takes some skill, but does work pretty well!

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint

If each person makes the OK sign with their fingers, then interlace one another's fingers(the 3 sticking up in the air)then blow the smoke through the O made in the OK sigh.

Meh, I'd rather smoke it myself. When I would smoke just to be cool, all of the guys I hung out with did this to girls just to get close to their mouth. If you have trouble with getting a good hit off a blunt/joint, it's nice though.

In fact, I kind of want to do this with my bf now.

Just stick the joint in each persons mouth, no need for the hands. The person how is receiving the said shotgun can just suck the smoke in from inches away. The key for the shotgunner is to blow with your lungs not your tongue and mouth. Real easy done it a million times.

done it forever. very old school.

anyone remember power hitters? great. don't know if you can buy them anymore, but there is a thread here somewhere about making one using a mustard squeeze bottle. i've made those and they work fine. actually i have a mustard bottle i've been saving for months to make one. one of these days.
:passitleft:

Yeah, shotgunning was fun in my more youthful days but it seems kinda silly now. It was a good way to get up close and personal with a hot chick though. There was also the the "Harvey Wallbanger", where you took a shotgun with your back to a wall and held it in while someone pressed your chest. What were we thinking back then?

You are showing your age user. :)

Those power hitters could go through a joint in a minute or less, if lots of people were involved. They do work well but it seems like a waste nowadays.

Do you remember the devices that were once sold which looked like a fishbowl over a water pipe? It had an electric air pump connected to the fish bowl and after you lit the bowl and got it going, the pump did the rest. It was like an electric shotgun machine. Fun at parties!!

Anyone remember the pot gun that Stacey Keech used in the Cheech & Chong movies? Now that was one cool device!!

I haven't done a shotgun in a long time, now that I think about it.

I'd do anything to find a power hitter, User! Someone should start making them again. I wish I has one of the old mustard containers so I could make a similar device, but all I have are the new ones which most likely wouldn't work like a power hitter.

done it forever. very old school.

anyone remember power hitters? great. don't know if you can buy them anymore, but there is a thread here somewhere about making one using a mustard squeeze bottle. i've made those and they work fine. actually i have a mustard bottle i've been saving for months to make one. one of these days.
:passitleft:

You are showing your age user. :)

you have no idea

i have one friend who just loves giving people shotguns. every time she comes over she rolls one if shes got one and blows um.

yep, did some stupid shit as a youngster. but i'm still up for some stupid shit if my body will allow it.

Anyone remember the pot gun that Stacey Keech used in the Cheech & Chong movies? Now that was one cool device!!

I remember that. Everytime I saw Sgt. Stedanko hit it, I wished I could have one. :smokin:

Shotgunning, woo, now that takes me back. It was awesome. I usually gave the shotguns, they said I had just the right blowing speed, lol. If you blow to quickly the other person can't inhale right and it's harsh and goes to waste..

I remember my friend was a freakin beast, I would blow as long as I could and would inhale it all, I had to stop cuz I was outta breath and yet he could keep filling his lungs. Good old days. I

have't done shotguns in a while, maybe next sesh
:rollit:

i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

Very old school bro, they were doing that back in the 60's

Ha ha I remember being showed the "squishee" method where you get a 2L plastic juice bottle or seomthing similar, pierce the lid, light the joint, stick it inside the bottle with most of the joint on the inside and the tip sticking out thru the lid on the outside. Then you just squeeze the bottle repeatedly to either dutch out a room, take a hit yourself or give a hit to a friend :cheesygrinsmiley:

johnny said:
I'd do anything to find a power hitter, User! Someone should start making them again. I wish I has one of the old mustard containers so I could make a similar device, but all I have are the new ones which most likely wouldn't work like a power hitter.
(sry messed up the quote thing lol)

heres mine lol I like em super power ;) :passitleft:

YouTube - Make an electric Marijuana pipe out of pet supplies

Just stick the joint in each persons mouth, no need for the hands. The person how is receiving the said shotgun can just suck the smoke in from inches away. The key for the shotgunner is to blow with your lungs not your tongue and mouth. Real easy done it a million times.

I'll smoke to that. I have smoked for 30+ years and never knew of another way that worked any better. Just get it close to their lips and give em a nice hit. It's an awful big waste of a joint if you are spending a lot of money on good bud. I haven't done that in years.

If there is no one there to give you a shotgun, try getting a power hitter or making one of your own. I think it's even better and traps the smoke in the hitter.

Peace:rollit:

Hey User, not only do I remember the power hitter, I still have one of the old Marigins. Remember them. Had to have one in the days of Mexican dirt weed just to get the smokable stuff out of the seeds. lol

Back
Top Bottom